Chapter 7

Her Secret

3rd Person POV

~
Her hair flowed behind her as her gown followed behind. The roses she held were tightly held by her firm grip. Her heels clicked as she walked along the carpet. Her flower crown that held her vail flew behind her as she smiled at the man whom she was marrying. Letting her white sparkling teeth show. Some call her an angel, some call her... The soon to be Mrs. Ro'maeve.

"Zane Ro'maeve, do you take Y/N L/N as your beloved wedded wife?"

"I do" Zane answers.

"And do you, Y/N L/N take Zane Ro'maeve as your beloved wedded husband?"

"I-"

"AHHHHH" Laurance screamed as he woke up from a nightmare. He was sweating and breathing heavily as he took in reality. Y/N L/N was not engaged, especially not to Zane

. Right?

Right.

Laurance Zvahl shook the nightmare off-- Yet, it was still fresh in his head. He went downstairs to find his sister Cadenza eating cereal and reading a designers magazine. His father was in the the kitchen stirring some Coffee. "Morning" Laurance said.

"Morning sleepy head!" Cadenza said as she snickered at the sight of his hair which was a hot mess.

"Morning Laurance" His dad said as he sat down. "Oh, by the way, one of your sisters friend is coming over today, so be a gentleman, and leave them alone" Was his father kidding? leave his sister alone? And who else was supposed to embarrass her?

"You already know her so, it shouldn't be a problem..." Cadenza said as she put her bowl and cereal box away. "I hope..." She last mumbled

~

"Y/N, I-I'm so sorry...." Zane said. "If I had known I wouldn't have-"

"....." Y/N said nothing as she stood away from Zane. He had just kissed her.

"I don't know what came over me..." He said, with his eye sparkling, Y/N sighed. She felt horrible telling him. It really wasn't his fault that she didn't feeo that way.

"Zane you don't have too...I-I think I'm going to go" Y/N said as she opened the door.

"See you" He said as he looked down. she closed the door behind her as she left the Ro'maeve's

I wonder if I had feelings for Zane before I lost my memory.

~

Cadenza patiently waited for her friend to arrive. As Laurance started to tease his older sister.

"Laurance leave me alone!" Cadenza whined

"Nope!" Laurence grinned.

Ding Dong

"She's here!" Cadenza said as she went to go open the door. "Your here!" Laurance heard from the living room.

"Hehe, well, Sorry I'm late!" Another voice said.

"No problem!" Cadenza said. Laurance peered into the room they were in.

"Y-Y/N" Laurence thought as he blushed and smiled at her.