Chapter 8

Say What Now?

"Cadenza better not ruin this" Laurence said as es bit his lip.

"So what do you want me to do again?" Y/N asked as Cadenza pushed Y/N upstairs and into her room. Cadenza's room wasn't that messy, more on the neater side. It was her designers passion that caused her room to be messy. There were fabrics and ribbons everywhere, but sort of making the room look pleasing. It made her room look different. "I love your room!" Y/N said as she looked around.

"Thanks! My brother thinks it's a mess but I find it lovely! And I need you to~" Cadenza said as she sang. Cadenza then pulled out a F/C dress that was unfinished. "Model!~"

"Say what now?" Y/N said surprised

-

"Cadenza you owe me" Y/N said as she stood in the middle of Cadenza's room, wearing the unfinished F/N dress Cadenza was working on. Cadenza was working on stitching as she was kneeling.

"No I won't!" Cadenza said as she laughed.

"What?" Y/N said

"Eheh!" Cadenza giggles ed. "Can't tell ya yet silly!"

"Tell me what?" Y/N said as she suspected Cardenas

"Oh nothing!" Cadenza said still having that giggle. Meanwhile Laurence was listening by the doorway.

"Not now Cadenza..." He mumbled as he bit his lip and continued to listen.

-

"Bye Y/N!" Cadenza said as she waved that o Y/N and closed the door.

"Cadenza!" Laurence said

"I know Laurence! I almost blew it! But I didn't!" Cadenza said

"I know, but that was close!" Laurence huffed.

"Pfft, Oh please Laurence your so dramatic!"

"Nosey!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"I'm not going to stop!"

"Me either"

"..." Cadenza and Laurence both glared at eachother then burst out laughing.

"Laurence!" Cadenza said as she gasped

"What? What's wrong?" Cadenza then held out a phone. Y/N's phone. Then the door opened by Y/N

"Sorry Cadenza I forgot-... Laurence?" Y/N said

"Hey Y/N" He said as he waved

"Oh, um, is C-Cadenza your girlfriend or something?" She said, as she felt something in her just wanting to scream

But Laurence laughed instead. "No, she's my sister!"

"Oh, well then..." Y/N said flustered, and said goodbye as she left.

-

"Sorry Cadenza, but maybe, Y/N doesn't feel the same way about me" Laurence said as he half hugged her. "She already hated me before she lost her memory. And now she friend-zoned me with her memory loss.... Maybe I should give up"

"No! Laurence you can't!" Cadenza exclaimed. "You've come this far for her!"

"But Cadenza think about it! She lost her memory and doesnt like me back" Laurence said as he crossed his arm and marched upstairs to his room with the door slammed.

"Brothers" Carenza said as she rolled her eyes. She walked up to her room and saw the F/C dress she had just finished. "I'll make sure of it"

-

Author's Note
Dun Dun Dun! Things just got interesting! I wanna spoil the next chappie so baaaaad! Oh well you'll see 😏