CHAPTER 3: Bitterly.

The adrenaline rush through my veins enabled me to reach Celadon in less than an hour. I felt like I was one of those mad drivers in the Fast and Furious movie! Good thing it's Sunday evening... there's no traffic officer to charge me with over speeding.

 After fifteen minutes of driving without seeing anything –just endless pine trees— I finally reached my destination. I parked my car and get off. I saw that the dominant tree in this place is indeed pine tree.

 Now I know why he smelled like that...

 I turn around and there's a huge house, as big as ours back home. But the architecture of this one is modern and homey... must be the logs that served as the wall makes you feel like you're in a camping.

  I walked closer to the house looking for some people to whom I may asked where's the alpha... surely broadcasting to every pack members I'm his mate –without any introduction from him— will cause some 'lil trouble. It's best to be safe.

“Hi, good evening. I'm here to see the alpha. He's expecting me,” I told the middle-aged woman as she went out from the main door. Well, the 'expecting me' part is uncalled for, but must be done to look convincing. The woman looks at me first, from head to toe, before smiling.

“Will you wait right here for a while, dear? I'll just call Jeric,” she said.

“Sure and thank you,” I smiled at the kind woman as she turned her back and went inside.

                  After a few minutes, I saw a guy that must be in the same age as I, walking towards me while showing a friendly smile.

“Hi, you must be Beta Jeric,” he nodded.

“And you must be Elerie... who is very much like us,” he said grinning, which I laughed at because it reminds me of what I told him when he's having doubts giving me the address.

“Yes I am,” I smiled to him and we shake hands.

                 He led me inside the pack house and... it is a beauty! The walls were painted off-white that makes the place classy. The interior design was brilliant as every furniture, color of the couch, throw pillows and the wooden displays complement each other. Several people are here as well, most of them are youngsters. When they saw me passing by, they have these curious looks but not intimidating. They actually smiled at me and so did I.

“The folks here are kind,” I commented and Jeric smiled at that.

“Yes, we are,” he said while we are going upstairs. “The alpha is in his office. Turn right and it’s the third room,” he said as we reached the second floor.

“Thanks, Jeric.”

“You’re Welcome.”

 Oh my... this is it.

                I can feel my wolf very agitated and yet, very excited as I smell the invigorating scent he exudes from behind this door, in front of me. I am now taking deep breaths to compose myself. After some inhaling and exhaling...

  I'm ready...  and so I knocked on the door.

< LINDON'S POV >

  My wolf starts to gone wild the moment I smelled her scent as she asked one of the pack member as to where I am. In a matter of seconds, Jeric talked to me through our mind link asking where do I want to talk with her. I told him to bring her in my office and with every step she's taking, my heart is incredulously thumping –in sync. And there's her laughter, which sounded so good in my ears to the point of making me want to go to her –cuddle her in my arms. God! She's making me crazy... and my wolf is in the verge of running amok!