CHAPTER 6: The First Strike.

“It has been a week, Ms. Montfort. Welcome back!” the old lady greeted me. She's the caretaker of the motel I am in.

“Yes it is, Mrs. Schrodinger. Good day,” I smiled to her then walk upstairs to my room –which I rented good for one month. I intentionally got a room here, which is quite away from Celadon, in order to hide my 'babies'.

After unlocking the door, I went straight to the bedroom and with both hands, I lifted up the mattress. Before my eyes were my AK's, handguns, boxes of silver bullets, explosive devices and other ammunition. This was the business of my pack before –producing high class heavy weapons. So I am well adept with things like these.

Actually, my stay in Switzerland two years ago wasn't just for the sole reason of planning my payback time. I also managed to further study 'bout these things under the supervision of a Swiss werewolf. New innovations in making weapons for our kind was his specialty, and to say the least, I learned a lot. Especially, the most brutal way of killing using these ammos –which I am sure I'll use pretty soon.

After putting down the mattress back, I went to the small kitchen and open the cupboard. There I saw my safety vault and I opened it: a black notebook and the two medium-sized black velvet boxes were inside. I scanned the black notebook... remembering how my Dad spent sleepless nights just to finish it. This was his personal notes regarding every ammo he made. Plus, the additional information on how to make it more 'deadly' –no wonder Alpha Damon was capable of wiping out my pack just for this. My dad knew, very well, that he's a bad guy who has no right to get hold of such information.

 Well, all hell may break loose... but he will never get the chance to even touch the mere edge of this.

I closed the notebook and return it inside the vault. A sly smile crossed my face as I look at the two boxes –these are my very own version of Pandora's box, which I am sure will turn their lives in a 360 degree twist.

 Soon... my dearest alphas. Soon.

I returned my safety vault once again inside the cupboard, get the duffle bag in my bedroom and finally... after checking that everything is in their proper places, I locked my room and went out of the motel. I need to go back now to the house because Lindon's pack will have their weekend gathering –a barbecue party this evening.

And I wouldn't want to miss that.

I've been with the pack for a week now... having 'fun' as I observe their day-to-day activities. His pack is like what I had... everyone's a family. I can't help but to smile bitterly whenever it crossed my mind that my pack used to be as beautiful as this...

“Hi Lauren! Is that all your belongings?” Jeric asked when I passed at him in the living room.

“Yeah,” I timidly said.

 “Want me to bring it in your room?” he offered but I shook my head.

“Thank you but I can ma---” I was cut off when a whining woman entered the front door.

“Jeric! Madison is not around! So you'll be the one to accompany me to the boutique, please...” she pleadingly said to him. Jeric looked at my direction asking for some kind of rescue, and that's when Luanne noticed my presence. “Oh... hi there Lauren! I'm so sorry if I interrupted your conversation,” she smiled apologetically to me.

“Sure you did! You just barged in like some raid is going on and started to wail that you haven't found my sister. Now, you want me to accompany you to the boutique? Lu, you know it's not my thing,” Jeric said while shaking his head.