PROLOGUE

I used to be a normal teenage she wolf.

Used to...

Yes, because that was all in the past.

Gone are those moments when I am with my loving family; spending each day full of love, joy and unforgettable bonding moments that will be forever engraved in my heart.

Gone are those times when I am laughing with my friends like there's no tomorrow.

Gone all those pack parties that my Dad always seem to have. With everyone's attending and having fun with each other.

My pack was perfect.

From the leadership of my Dad, the stability of our livelihood and the contentment of every pack members.

But all of it turned into ashes.

Now... I have nothing.

No family. No friends. No pack. No mate.

Ahhh... yes my mate. Who would ever forget those piercing prussian blue eyes that turns into ebony black once he is mad? Bloody hell I don't.

No and never will...

Because he is one of the reasons why I am still breathing. The glint of glee in his eyes that night angered me to the bones. I want to see a thousand more pain in those damn eyes.

I want to see it myself.

I know for a fact that what I planned for this past two years will not come easy for I am against two alphas: one who is consumed with uttermost greediness that made him wiped out my whole pack; the other one is my mate... whom I gave my whole heart. But then, he returned it to me –crushed into pieces.

Revenge... that's all I know and the reason why I am still alive.

Now, no one can stop me... not even the Gods.

I am only seeing red.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HELLO TO ALL WATTPAD READERS :D

So this is the first story I posted on wattpad and I hope you guys will like it. (fingers-crossed)

Hi to all CLANA FANS out there! I know you miss this couple so here's a fanfic. (wink)

Thank you so much for reading!