Chapter 15

I have been so busy these past few weeks it's not even funny! My last year of middle school, A.K.A Hell, is finally coming to a close and I've been taking my regents and finales. But anyway I finally found an idea for this next chapter. I hope you like it!
___________________________________

Kensi woke up slowly, squinting as the sun blinded her. She rubbed her eyes before turning to see if her husband was asleep. He was definitely awake, he wasn't there. She got up and grabbed her gray sweater from the chair and slipped her arms through it. She crossed her arms to keep the sweater tight around her. She walked to the living room and found Deeks sitting on the couch. She walked over and sat beside him,

"Hey." She said softly

He looked up at his wife,"hey."

She looked down at the book that was open in his lap,"whatcha doin'?" She asked

He moved his eyes toward the photo album in his lap,"um...I don't know. I couldn't sleep so I came in here and...I just felt like, looking at some memories." He said looking back at the book.

"Mind if I join you?" She asked looking into his deep blue eyes.

He smiled softly and wrapped his arm around her. She leaned her head against his shoulder. They flipped through the book. He smiled as he passed a picture of him and Kensi when they were undercover as a married couple, years ago. They were sitting in the living room and she was smiling as he was saying something to her, and he managed to get a picture. He found another of Kensi and Chloe. They were sitting on the bed and Chloe was giggling in her lap, making Kensi laugh.

They had so many memories together, Kensi couldn't imagine not having all of these. She couldn't believe that there was a time when she didn't want kids, didn't want Deeks. Now, that's all she wants. She smiled as they passed a picture of Deeks and Aiden. Aiden must have been a week old, and he was cuddled in Deeks arms. There was another of her and Deeks, at work in the gym. They were playing basketball and he'd tried to get the ball from Kensi. His arms were wrapped around her as he tried to get her to drop it and there was a bright smile on her face. She smiled as the memory filled her head.

An hour passed and they were still sitting on the couch in each others arms. Kensi looked at the clock on the wall, it was 8:30. Kensi sat up and stretched,"I'm gonna check on the kids." She said standing up.

"Here, I'll come with you." He said getting up and following. They walked into the twins room and laughed, seeing that both of them were awake.

"Hey there." Kensi said going up to Chloe and picking her up,"how's my baby."

Deeks went up to Aiden,"hey buddy." He whispered to his son as he held him on his hip.

They got the twins dressed, and themselves dressed. Kensi sat on the Bed with the twins, while Deeks packed his suitcase back up.

"Got everything?" Kensi asked

"Uh...yeah, I think so." He answered, looking through his things.

"Do you have to go daddy?" Aiden asked looking up at his father.

"Can you stay?" Chloe chimed in

Deeks looked at Kensi, sadness filling his eyes. She have him a soft reassuring smile.

Deeks sat down on the bed across from Kensi,"I don't wanna leave either," he started,"but it's my job, I have to. I love you both and your mom so much, I promise I'll be back before you know it."

They both stood and wobbled over to there father. He pulled them into a tight hug, he fought back the waterfall of tears that were ready to pour out.

"I wuv you daddy." They both said

"I love you both too, so much." He said

They weren't going to the airport with him this time. Deeks stood by the door, he'd just said bye to the twins, and was now alone with Kensi.

"Promise me something." She said softly

"Anything."

"Promise you'll be careful. Really, really careful. I can't lose you." She said

He gave her a soft, small smile as he pulled her into a big embrace. He held her tight, close. He kissed her head and backed away slightly. She remained in his arms, a lips distance between them,"I love you Fern." He smirked

She smiled,"I love you too Max."

He kissed her for a while before grabbing his suitcase and opening the door,"I'll call you as soon as I can." He said

Kensi nodded,"okay."

He gave her hand a light squeeze before walking to the car. She waved as he pulled away.
___________________________________

Short, but will get longer I promise!! Hope you liked it, please comment, follow, vote, and all that crap lol. Thanks guys!!!