Chapter 10

Kensi and Deeks walked into the hospital. Kensi and had Aiden on her hip, and Deeks had Chloe in his. They saw Callen and Sam in the waiting room with Hetty. Sam walked over with a smile when he saw the family walking over, his partner followed. Sam picked up Aiden,

"Hey little man. How you doin'" he said

Callen picked up Chloe,

"Hey sweetie," he said softly to his niece," how you doing?" She giggle at her uncle.

Callen and Sam loved the twins. Especially Callen, Chloe and Aiden were like one of his own, being that he didn't have kids. They handed the babies back to their mother and father.

"How is she?" Kensi asked

Sam nodded,"She good. We should be able to see her soon."

Kensi and Deeks nodded and sat down next to Sam and Callen.

Deeks stood Chloe up on his legs and looked into her blue eyes and smoothed her small blond curls that went down to the bottom of her ears. She reached her hands out and touched her fathers hair. He laughed and brought her forward and kissed her cheek.

It was about half an hour later when a doctor came out and told them they could go in. Hetty walked in first, followed by Sam, Callen, Kensi, than Deeks. They saw Nell in they bed smiling down at her baby. Eric was sitting in the bed beside her with his arm around her, also admiring his child.

Nell looked up and smiled at her team memebers,

"Hi" she said softly

They smiled back at the happy couple.

"You guys wanna hold her?" She asked

When they nodded, Nell handed the baby to Hetty, who was the closest to her. She smiled at the little girl. Her grand daughter really.

"Your holding Mia grace." She said

"She beautiful." Hetty said looking up at the mother.

"She's gets that from her mother." Eric said pulling his wife close.

She smiled and looked up at her husband.

"I love you" she whispered

He placed a soft, sweet kiss on her lips,

"I love you too."

They baby went to each team member and back to Eric. It was a half hour later when the team left.

Kensi was in the nursery with Aiden when Deeks walked in with Chloe.

He placed Chloe on the floor and went to the closet to get pajamas.

"You know it's nice. Having another baby in the family, now the twins will have someone to play with." Kensi said from the crib.

He nodded,

"Yeah, it will be nice for them to have interaction with someone their own age, or close to your age." He said getting up.

He held Chloe up in front of him and laughed. Kensi turned and shook her head,

"What is your thing with onesies?" She laughed

He brought her over to the crib,

"I don't know, there just so comfortable. And so cute!" He said kissing his daughters little blond head.
He placed her inside the crib, covered her up with her blanket and gave her her pacifier.

They turned out the light and let them sleep. They returned to their bedroom and got into bed. Deeks took her into his arms and have her a kiss before settling down and falling asleep.

I know this chapter might have been kinda short, don't worry they will get longer. I know you guys like long chapters lol. If you have anything you want to see happen please let me know, I am always open to suggestions.