Chapter 11

I know valentines day was a long time ago, I'm pretty late with this chapter. But the idea just came to me recently and I had to do it. Hope you like it.

Kensi had just finished dressing the twins, and she placed them on the floor in the living room to play. She was leaning over the sink cleaning out the two baby bottles she had used, when she heard the door open. She looked over the counter to see her husband walk in with something behind his back.

"Hey." She smiled

Deeks placed a kiss on each of his kids little heads before walking up behind Kensi,

"Hello Kensalina." He placed a soft kiss on her cheek.

She looked down in front of her to dry her hands off when a single, perfect, red rose came in front of her eyes. Her mouth opened with a smile as she turned to look into his blue eyes.

"Happy valentines day beautiful." He said softly

"I know it's only one..." He started, but stopped when he saw her shaking her head,

"I love it," she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer,"and you."

He cupped her face pulling her closer as he kissed her. They broke apart after a long moment when they heard giggles coming from their children. They smiled and turned their heads to see Chloe and Aiden playing with each other. They both walked over to the living room and sat in the couch, each placing one of the twins on their laps.

"So, there is more romance planned for tonight." Deeks said

Kensi looked up from Aiden sitting in her lap, and smiled,

"Like what?"

"Well I have reservations at a, familiar, restaurant. A little stroll after, and a little something else later."

She smiled hearing that last part, but it faded when she realized something,

"That sound amazing, but what about Chloe and Aiden?"

He smiled,

"Taken care of, last week I asked Callen if he could watch them. So he is gonna come before we leave."

A smirk grew on her face,

"You've had this planned since last week?"

"I might have," he smirked

She sighed,

"Well, I have a date to get ready for." She placed a kiss on his lips before placing Aiden on the couch where she sat, and walking to her bedroom.

Going through her closet, Kensi found a black dress that fit her perfectly, and was tight until the dress stopped at her knees. She also found a pair of black heels to match. She had on a little mascara that made her lashes more visible and longer. A thin black line laid under her eyes, and over her top lashes. Her dark waves were straightened and flowed to the middle of her back.

Deeks had gotten ready in the bathroom, so that their look would be a surprise to both of them. He had on a white dress shirt and a black suit jacket. He walked out of the bathroom and headed toward the bedroom. Kensi was about to walk out as Deeks was about to walk in.

"Wow." They both said as they looked each other up and down.

"You look amazing Kens." Deeks said softly as took her hands in his

She gave him a soft smile,

"Thank you," she whispered,"so do you."

She took her hands out of his and up to her ears,

"I forgot something." She walked over to her jewelry box to find a pair of earrings.

Deeks walked over and leaned on the wall next to the dresser. She was going to open the box when she saw a little black velvet box resting on the cover. She looked at Deeks, he simply gave her a small smile,

"Open it?" He whispered

She smiled and took the small box in her hands, opening it slowly. Deeks' smile grew as he watched the shocked expression come onto Kensi's face as she saw the contents of the box. She smiled at the pair of long hanging diamond earrings that were in the box.

"They're beautiful, thank you." She said, looking into his eyes. He was still smiling. He came off of the wall and came close, until they were a lips distance away.

"But not as beautiful as you." He whispered

She placed the box on the dresser before taking his hands,

"I love you so much, I really do" she whispered

He caressed her cheek with the back of his fingers and cupped her face,

"I really love you too."

He pulled her closer into a hug. She rested her head on his chest, her arms around his waist. He placed his hands on her back, and kissed her head before resting his cheek on her head. They didn't hug often. When they did hug, it was either when they were at work, and couldn't kiss, or when one of them came to a near death experience in the field. Normally if they were home and had a moment like this, they would kiss. But sometimes, a tight, loving hug said a lot.

They reluctantly broke apart when they heard a knock on the door. Knowing it was their babysitter for the night, Kensi went to the door while Deeks got the twins from their room.

"Hey Callen." She greeted with a smile.

He returned the smile,

"Hey, you look great."

Kensi opened the door all the way to let him in,

"Thank you." She smiled. As she closed the door Deeks walked in with Chloe and Aiden on each side of his hip.

Kensi took her daughter and placed her on her hip,

"So, you know what to right?" She asked looking up at Callen

He nooded,

"Feed them,change them, get them to bed. It's all under control." He assured them

Kensi nodded,

"Thanks for doing this Callen."

He smiled,

"It's no problem. I love spending time with them."

"We should be home around 10:30, 11:00." Deeks said

He nodded,

"That's fine."

Deeks looked down at the two babies in his arms. He gave them each a kiss on the head and a light squeeze. Kensi came over and did the same.

The couple enjoyed dinner at the very same restaurant that had gone to the night they...ya know, for the first time.

After, Deeks took her to the beach, where they took a slow stroll in the sand. Kensi held her heels in one hand, while her other hand was intertwined with Deeks'. After a while of walking, they stopped and sat down in the sand.

"This was the best valentines day ever." She said softly, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Whys that?" He asked. He really didn't think he did a lot, it was all pretty simple.

She lifted her head from his shoulder,

"Because you made it the best." She whispered

They both leaned forward for a slow kiss.

"Happy valentines day Deeks." She said once they broke apart

He rested his forehead against hers, leaving the lips distance between them,

"Happy Valentines Day Kensi."

And late happy valentines to all of you!