Chapter 1

Deeks walked into his house and placed the grocery bags he had gotten, On The kitchen table. He looked around, it was quiet. He knew he wasn't alone in the house, his wife's car was in the driveway. Yes, Deeks is married to his partner Kensi. They have been for 3 years. When Kensi returned from her classified mission in Afghanistan, the two finally had the chance to discuss their 'thing'. So obviously, one thing led to another, and now they're married. Deeks continued though the house until he found Kensi sitting on the edge of their bed, looking down. She looked upset,

"kens?" He said. Hearing this her head rose to meet her husbands deep blue eyes, she gave a soft smile,

"Hey" she said softly. He walked over and sat beside her putting his arm around her and pulling her close. She relaxed in his loving arms and rested her head on his shoulder. Now he was worried. She only ever did this when she was truly upset, which wasn't often.

"Kens are you okay?" He asked

She nodded against his shoulder, "yeah, it's hormones"

Now he felt a little better, knowing she wasn't really upset. Kensi was in her 3rd month of pregnancy. They decided to wait until the baby was born to find out the gender, the surprise was exciting.

A smile appeared on Deeks face when he remember what he had brought home for her. He leaned down slightly and whispered in her ear,

"I brought ice cream, and a little birdie told me "The Titanic" was on."

Kensi laughed and looked up into his eyes. He knew her so well, and he always knew how to make her feel better. It was one of the many reasons she loved him. She closed the 1 inch distance between them and kissed him,"I love you" she said when they broke apart.

"I love you too Kensalina"

They couple spent the rest of their evening on the couch watching TV, and enjoying each others company. Kensi was lying on her back with her head in Deeks lap. He was playing with her hair, which he always liked to do.

"Do you have an obsession with my hair?" She asked with a smile.

Deeks looked down," I see..." He said putting his gads up in defense.

she pulled his hands back down, "No,no,no, I like it. It's soothing. It's just that there are others things you could go for, yet you almost always got straight for my hair."

Deeks' eyebrow rose,"We'll I could go for those,'other' things to" he said with a grin.

Kensi smiled as shook her head," Okay, no. But what made you start?"

He looked into her eyes, " Well, after the whole Sidorove thing, do you remember when you came over and we watched the scary movie, you brought me a cronut." She smiled at the memory,"yeah you fell asleep"

he nodded," so did you. After the movie. I woke up before you left, and I put my arm around you and started to play with your hair, it was relaxing and it helped me fall back asleep. It was the first night since the torture that I'd slept peacefully."

Kensi was surprised, he had never told her this," how come you never told me? I mean, I get not telling me than but we're married now?"

He shrugged," I don't know I just never did" He leaned down and kissed her softly, " I love you Fern"

Kensi smiled," I love you too Max"

So that was my first chapter if you think i hould keep it going let me know. Im definetly going to do the babies birth, so if you have any name suggestions let me know. Also, if you have suggestions in general, please let me know. I hope you liked it!