Chapter 5

It was 10:00 PM when Deeks walked into his house, had been at LAPD talking to his boss there, finishing up a case he had been assigned to help with. He walked through the house until he came close to the bedroom. He was about to walk in when his wife was walking out of the bedroom, and they bumped into each other,

"Oh God!" Kensi said with a little jump

Deeks smiled that he actually scared her, but he felt bad beig that he didnt mean to do it,"Sorry, I didnt meant to scare you," he said putting both his hands on her shoulders.

She shook her head,"No, I just didnt expect you to be home for a while," she said with a soft chuckle.

He gave her a look,"You got another man hiding in the closet," he joked. Kensi smirked and looked at him,"Is the man of your dreams in there?" He asked noding toward the bedroom.

She laughed softly and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling her self closer to him.

"No, the man of my dreams is right here," she said softly,"Plus, I already have one man, what on earth would I do with two?"

Deeks tilted his head,"Well, I can answer that..."

"No, I don't." She cut him off

He closed the gap between them and kissed her softly. She smiled, she moved away from her husband, turned around and sneezed.

Deeks chuckled softly to him slef,"Bless you"

She sniffled,"Thanks"

Later that night, Kensi and Deeks were in their bedroom watching TV. They were laying across the bed on their backs, covered halfway by a blanket. Again, Kensi sneezed, and than again, and again, and again.

"Kens, are you sick? Or coming down with something?" he asked his wife

She shook her head," it's just a sneeze, I'm fine."

He rolled his eyes," yeah okay. I'm not falling for that. But I know I'm not gonna get anything out of you." She shook her head.

Kensi and Deeks turned off the TV and shifted in the bed, Laying normally in the bed. Deeks moved closer to Kensi under the covers. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. Kensi turned a little to get out of his arms. As much as she wanted to stay in that position though she didn't admit it to Deeks, She was possibly sick, and didn't want to get him sick.

"Deeks...I don't wanna get you sick." She mumbled

He placed his head close to hers, almost on top of her head.

"I don't care" he whispered in her ear. She smiled and intertwined her fingers with his.

She loved him so much, his voice, the way he whispered in her ear just than was...it was the most amazing thing she could have heard. He was perfect, so kind, and gentle, and so caring. She loved how he wanted to make her feel better when she was sick, the way he tried to make her laugh when she was upset, how protective he was of her, and their children. She had never loved anyone more than she loved her husband. She knew that she always would.

It was 10:00 AM on a beautiful California morning when Deeks walked into his house. He had left early in the morning to go surfing. Kensi was in the kitchen putting two plates of eggs on the table. He walked over and placed the bag of bagels he had, on the table.

"Good mornin' beautiful." He said placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey" she responded

They sat down and ate their breakfast together when Kensi spoke up,