Chapter 11 :)

Beau’s P.O.V

I couldn’t believe what I had just seen. I was trying to make excuses for Jai but this was way too far. Both James and Skip kept on asking me what had just happened and what had I seen but I didn’t answer either of them. I couldn’t speak, Jai really acted stupid this time. I kept thinking about the text that she had sent him.

It said: I can’t believe you would do this to me. I’d expect some stupid boy to do it but this was you. You can’t deny saying that you didn’t want to climb through a stupid window just to see me. You suggested it in the first place and I didn’t force you into anything. Your trying to blame me but none of this was my fault. If you didn’t want me to be your girlfriend then why ask me? Why did you introduce me to your brothers and friends and then turn on me? I feel so alone right now but you probably don’t even care because you’re a selfish idiot. I thought you were different but you’re not. Just because I asked you to crawl under my bed so that my mum wouldn’t have a heart attack, you start all of this. And you weren’t even nice when you said it, you could’ve said softly that you didn’t want to do it anymore. I can’t believe I told you that I loved you. I feel so embarrassed but I don’t want to make things worse. I don’t think we should be together anymore..

After I read the message, I was a bit confused so I scrolled up to see a lot of messages. I was seeing something about Patricia getting into trouble and so he would visit her house and climb through the window. By the looks of it, Jai had suggested climbing through it. He’s such an idiot. And then obviously her mum had come in and he was hiding under the bed. He brought this on himself. And then they had a fight and he complained about having to climb in through the window, even though he wanted to do it in the first place. Wow, my brother was so desperate to see her, so he climbed through her bedroom window. But the idiot decided to contradict himself and complain about it when he was the one that suggested it in the first place. James and Skip were still asking me what happened but we had finally gotten to her house even though it was only a 3 minute drive. I looked back at them and told them everything. By the end, James had a really concerned look on his face and Skip just sighed.

We got out of the car and we walked through the space on the side. I saw her window because in her texts she had told him that it was the third from the right. It was open but nobody was in the actual room. We climbed in and waited there.

‘What if this is the wrong room?’ Skip asked.

‘This is her room. It’s exactly the way she described it to Jai.’ I stated.

We saw the door opening and since we were standing on the side behind a cupboard, the person coming in wouldn’t see us. We only did this in case it wasn’t Patricia. If it was, then we would come out. But then we heard something.

‘Patricia, come in here!’ we could hear somebody from way inside yelling. Maybe it has her mum?

'Yeah, ok. Let me just get changed!’ Patricia said. As soon as we heard her voice we went and sat on her bed. We knew that she was coming in. But then I realized what she said. Let me just get changed?  

Patricia’s P.O.V

I turned off the shower and wrapped a warm fuzzy towel around myself. When I saw all the fog in the mirror, I knew I had been in there for a while. I had to think about things. Mostly Jai. I didn’t know what to do. Everything was such a mess and I couldn’t possibly find any way to forgive him for what he said and did.

I walked out of the bathroom and turned right down the hall. Opening the door to my room, I let my towel drop while I turned around to close my door.

‘Patricia?’ I spun around to see Beau, Skip and James sitting on my bed looking shocked. I quickly picked my towel and wrapped it around me.

‘Oh my gosh. Shit! Shit! Shit! I’m so stu-‘ All of them were still sitting their but they were mostly laughing.