Chapter 4 :)

I asked Em if she wanted to go home and she said yes. We walked back to the train station and I called my mum to tell her that we just got onto the train. The whole train ride, Jai and I texted each other just to get to know one and other better. Every time it popped up on my phone say ‘Message from Jai Brooks’ my face lit up. I’m not sure if Em knew what was going on, but for now I hoped she didn’t.

I finally got a text back from Paul: Hey, so sorry but I won’t be able to make it tomorrow, something came up. Fill you in on it later because I’m a bit busy now. Sorry :)

Oh.My.God.

Did that mean that I had Jai Brooks all to myself tomorrow? Would he still want to go? I decided to sleep on it.

Jai’s P.O.V

Wow, this girl was really stuck in my brain. I couldn’t stop thinking about her all night and even when we were looking through the suggestions for our daresundays’ videos, which was my favourite thing to do since there were so many weird options, I was only thinking about how excited I was for tomorrow. But there was only one thing, who was this Paul guy? I hoped nothing was going on because it would be really weird if I was just the third wheel.

I decided to go to sleep because I didn’t want to be yawning tomorrow.

***

I woke up the next morning and put on my jeans, top and hat. I was ready to go. Beau came into my room and looked at me.

‘Where are your shoes?’ he asked looking at my bare feet.

‘Oh, right.’ I slipped on my Toms and looked into my mirror making sure I hadn’t forgotten anything else.

‘So, is this a date?’ he asked slyly.

‘No, it’s just us... you know, hanging out. And some other dude.’

‘Jai! Are you going to be the third wheel?’ he asked looking at me with a serious face.

‘I don’t know. I don’t think that there is anything going on between them..’ I felt unsure of myself as I told Jai.

Patricia’s P.O.V

Oh shit.

I had forgotten to text Jai telling him that Paul wasn’t coming. I quickly picked up my phone and texted him telling him that it would just be us because Paul couldn’t come. As soon as I said it, I got a reply.

He had said: Oh, that’s cool! So we’re still going right?

I quickly typed: Yeah, of course! So tell Beau that he only has to pick me up. Have you still got my address?

He replied: Yeah, see you in about half an hour?

I replied: kk!

I put on my pink high-waisted shorts and my black singlet top with my black vans. I left my hair out and put on a bit of make-up. I grabbed my bag and put my sunglasses, wallet and lip gloss in it.

I ran downstairs and turned on the TV as I waited for Jai. My Mum and sister had gone to the shops and my Dad was at work. My family knew I was going to Luna Park but they thought I was going with Paul not Jai, they had never even met Jai before.

I heard a knock on the door and immediately stood up. I turned off the TV and opened the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like it so far! :) thanks for reading this and please add your thoughts and opinions underneath!! thanksss xx