Chapter 19 :)

Daniel’s P.O.V

I was sitting in front of the TV with my laptop on my lap and my Beats by Dre headphones in. Luke was on his phone watching YouTube videos and James and Jai were doing homework together. Beau was on his way back from work so he would be here in about 15 minutes. For some reason all of us were really quiet today.

‘So…’ I said trying to break the tension.

Luke started laughing awkwardly. I wasn’t sure if something was going on but we were all just acting weird today. All of a sudden Jai’s phone went off.

‘Oh sorry guys.’ He said taking his phone out of his pocket and answering it.

‘Hey babe.’ He said smiling while he walked into the kitchen.

I just looked back down at my laptop, of course it was Patricia. I still hadn’t gotten over her but Beau’s warning was enough to make me back off.

Jai walked back into the room and looked at us.

‘Sorry guys, I’ve got to go. Tell Beau that his dinner’s in the fridge.’

As soon as Jai walked out of the room, I saw Luke and James look at each other.

‘What’s going on?’ I asked feeling suspicious.

‘He’s whipped.’ James laughed.

‘Totally whipped!’ Luke added.

‘Whenever she calls, he has to answer!’ James said.

‘Come on, it’s not that bad!’ I said laughing along with them. But Jai did seem pretty serious about their relationship.

‘Are you serious? Yesterday at 1 in the morning I woke up to go the bathroom and Jai was still on the phone with her from 3 hours ago.’ Luke yelled.

We heard somebody unlocking the door and turned to see Beau walking in. He threw his keys and phone on the couch and came to sit down with us.

‘So, what are we talking about?’ he asked casually putting his feet up on the table, ‘Hang on, where’s Jai?’

‘Where do you think?’ James said.

‘Seriously? That’s like the fifth day in a row he went to her house. Don’t they get sick of each other?’

‘It’s literally all he talks about at school.’ Luke droaned.

‘I feel bad that we’re talking about him though.’ James said. Everybody looked at James, he was such a softie and was always doing the right thing.

‘I think he needs an intervention!’ Beau said, ‘I’m scared for him.’

‘Is anybody going to say anything to him?’ I asked them.

The room went silent.

Suddenly Luke spoke, ‘I’m not going to say anything, this is his first time at a proper relationship.. I don’t want to try to screw it up for him.’

‘Yeah.’ James agreed.

‘Well, I’m so hungry! Where’s the food?’ Beau grunted getting up.

‘Oh, Jai said Mum left you something in the fridge.’

He walked to the fridge and opened it, ‘YEAH! TACOS’

We laughed as he started dancing while eating the taco.

‘Sit down you dick.’ Luke laughed.

There was a knock on the door and we all look at each other.

‘Shotgun not!’ Beau, James and Luke all said at the same time.

‘Ugh.’ I got all my strength and stood up and walked over to the door and opened it.

‘Surprise!’ Patricia laughed walking in. Shit, why was she so amazing. Jai walked in holding Patricia’s hand. I stared at them for a second, then quickly snapped myself out of it. I went to close the door when I saw Hannah waiting outside.

‘Umm, can you call Luke outside for a second please?’ she asked smiling.

‘Luke, someone’s waiting for you.’ I looked back at him.

‘Who is it?’

‘Hannah.’

He immediately jumped out of his seat and ran to the door.

‘Hey!’ Hannah laughed.

‘Oh my gosh! Hi,’ Luke said stepping outside. I closed the door and went back to my seat.

To be honest, the next 10 minutes I wasn’t listening to anything they said. It was mainly Jai whispering stuff to Patricia and her giggling and Beau and James making jokes about how gay Jai was and asking her why she would ever go out with him. I literally just put my headphones on and completely ignored them. I’m not sure if they thought something was wrong or I was being rude, but I seriously wasn’t bothered to have to sit there and pretend to be happy for Jai.

Finally, Luke walked back inside with an abnormally massive smile on his face.

‘Where’s Hannah?’ I asked.

‘She left, she had somewhere to be.’ Luke said still smiling.

‘What happened? Did you two...’ Beau said slowly.

‘I asked her out!’ Luke burst out.

‘What seriously man?’ Jai said getting up out of his seat.

‘What did she say?’ Patricia asked.

‘She said yeah, and so we’re going to the movies on Friday night.’ He walked off into his bedroom cheering for himself. Gosh he was weird.

Then I realized something, Jai had a girlfriend, James had a girlfriend and Luke pretty much was going to have a girlfriend. It was just me and Beau left, and to be honest… I didn’t really care. I didn’t want anybody anyway except for Patricia. Every time she smiled or- UGH, I have to stop thinking about her!

I closed my laptop and stood up.

‘Where are you going?’ Beau asked.

‘Umm, home. It’s pretty late anyway.’

‘Dude, it’s 8:30.’ James laughed.

‘Oh, really? It doesn’t seem like it.’ I said trying to leave anyway, ‘Well, I’ve got to go anyway.’

‘Bye Skip.’ Beau yelled from behind me as I walked out the door.

‘Bye..’ I heard from everybody else as well.

I was finally outside that house and it felt so much better, honestly I don’t think anybody understands what I go through when I see Jai and Patricia together.

It hurts, badly. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I've got three things to say:

1. I am SO SO SOOO sorry for not updating for a while! i love writing fanfics but it has been really difficult in the last couple of weeks

2. I've enterned my story into the 'Janoskians Watty Awards' and so if you keep reading and voting I'd really love it! Also, there are plenty of other amazing Janoskians fanfics out there so if you want to vote for them that's great as well (but just make sure that they've entered)

3. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST :) I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR READING ..

I WOULD LOVE TO GET MORE THAN 30,000 READS AND IM ONLY 2000 OFF IT RIGHT NOW SO PLEASE KEEP READING AND TELLING OTHER PEOPLE TO READ! (Today is the 5th of  September so right now ive got a bit more than 28100 reads) 

THANKYOU SO SO SOOO MUCH, YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU <3