Chapter 2 :)

Finally the line started moving and after about 45 minutes, we had nearly reached the table. The whole time that we were waiting, my sister had been talking to herself saying ‘calm down, Em.’ or maybe even ‘I can’t believe this is actually happening! I’m meeting the Janoskians!’ She is so weird.

The girls in front of us moved up to get their t-shirts signed. Em looked at me nervously.

‘This is going to be the coolest thing that had ever happened to me in my whole entire life!’ she squealed.

We stepped up and I’ve got to admit, even I was nervous. The first guy Em went to was James.

I didn’t want to slow her down so I just pulled out my phone and played temple run. She talked to James for a really long time so I looked down at her and felt that I had to say something.

‘Em, we’ve got to keep moving!’

She looked at me and her cheeks went red, she got James’ signature and moved to Skip. Once again she kept on talking and talking and so instead of saying anything I just nudged her. I did this for each guy until finally she got to the last guy, Jai. She talked and talked and talked and yet I was still on my phone. Jai was staring at me, I could see him out of the corner of my eye. I put my phone away and said hi.

‘So, is this your little sister?’ he asked. His voice was so cute and he took my breath away.

‘Umm, yeah. She really likes you guys so I brought her here today.’

‘Wow, you’re a nice sister. Beau or Luke would never do anything like that for me.’

‘Huh? What did you say about me?’ said Beau looking from me to Jai.

‘Just how ugly you are.’ Jai said jokingly. ‘Anyway, what part of Melbourne are you from?’

I told him and he said that he lived near me.

‘If you live near me than why don’t you go to the same school as me?’ Jai asked.

‘Oh, my parents sent me to a different school. I have to catch the train everyday just to get there.’

‘Maybe I’ll see you around sometime?’ Jai said with a little smirk on his face. I wanted to shout how cute he was!

‘Um, yeah. Maybe.’

I told Em to pack up her stuff so we could leave. As we were walking away, Jai yelled for us to come back. A lot of girls were looking at us. I walked back slowly and nervously.

‘Do you wanna go out sometime?’ Jai asked shyly.

‘Um.. ok.’ I tried to make it seem like I was cool about it… BUT I WAS SO HAPPY!

‘Here’s my number.’ He said as he wrote it on my hand. I took his hand and his pen and wrote my number on it.

I could feel Beau and Luke staring at me. It was really awkward.

‘As if you’re going to go out with my brother when there is a better looking version of him right here.’ Luke said laughing.

I laughed as well and Em started giggling.

‘So.. I’ll call you sometime?’ Jai said nervously.

‘Yeah, that sounds great.’ I said smiling.