Chapter 18 :)

‘So is Luke and Jai coming after school?’ Hannah asked me for about the hundredth time today.

‘Yes!’ I laughed.

‘Are you sure Luke is coming?’

‘I’m sure.’

‘How does my hair look.’

 I burst out laughing, Hannah never acted like this. She looked at me desperately.

‘You look amazing, as usual.’

‘Ugh, stop lying.’

We both started giggling literally about nothing but then I saw the teacher looking at us and not talking anymore. Shit!

‘Ok, obviously some hilarious event is happening at the back of class which I don’t know about. I really would like to be informed while you two are sitting in my office this afternoon in detention.’ My teacher said loudly and sharply.

‘But miss-‘ I started to talk but she cut me off.

‘Failure to behave in class means detention, you know the rules Patricia.’

I looked down at my book, I really wanted to laugh right now because my teacher was so formal when she spoke but I couldn’t or else I’d make things worse. Hannah kicked my foot from underneath the table. Miss had continued talking about whatever she had been going on about before but she kept a close eye on us.

I saw Hannah writing something at the bottom of the page. She tore it off and passed it subtly to me.

It said: No! This cannot be happening :( now Luke is gonna think I bailed on him or something..

I looked at her and shrugged, there wasn’t much we could do about it.

Jai’s P.O.V

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but sir was standing behind me so I couldn’t look at it. The bell was going to ring in about 5 minutes anyway so I didn’t really care.

BRINGG!

And there it was. I collected all my books and headed out of the door. I pulled my phone out and read the message. It was from Patricia and it said: hey jai, we got detentions for this afternoon.. wont be able to make it. Cant really talk much right now, stupid teacher is watching us <3 luv ya!!

I showed Luke the text and I saw how disappointed he was.

‘Seriously?’

‘Yeah. I’m sorry dude.’ I said trying not to laugh. You see, I had sort of persuaded him into asking Hannah out but he couldn’t do it now since their idiot teacher gave them detention.

‘I can’t just keep putting it off, if I don’t ask her out soon, she’ll think I’m a douchebag and find some other guy..’ he muttered.

I actually felt so lucky to have Patricia, like seriously. The stuff that Luke was going through wasn’t cool and I knew that he really liked her.

‘Listen, there’s gonna be another time. Just be..’ I tried to think of a word.

‘Patient?’ Luke suggested.

‘Yeah, I guess.’ I laughed.

I texted Trish back (yes I started calling her Trish, I can’t keep saying Patricia all my life) saying that it was fine and we’ll do it another time. When Luke wasn’t looking I quickly added in another bit in saying that Luke was really cut and he was gonna ask Hannah out. I guess Trish and I seriously wanted them together.

Luke’s P.O.V

As the last period of the day ended, I slowly walked out of school feeling exhausted. I guess I had nothing to look forward to anymore but I felt a little dramatic because for some reason I was getting really cut up about it. I guess I’m just scared. I’ve been thinking about asking Hannah out but I’m scared she’ll say no. Then it would be really awkward and shit..

Once I had gotten home, I went straight to my room and opened up my laptop. I started playing my music and doing my media studies homework. I pulled my water bottle out and started drinking when I heard my phone beep. I picked it up and saw that I got a message from Hannah. I opened it quickly and read it: hey lukee! So sorry I couldn’t make it today, I think trish texted you before?? Trust me, id rather be with you than this senile teacher.. I actually think there’s something wrong with her! Anyway, im sorry :)

I read it and laughed. I was falling for her so bad… I just wish I could do something about it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

AHH!! I finally updated, its really short but ive been really stressed with all my assessments coming up!! :( wish i could just sit on wattpad all day :P anyway, vote, comment, fan, add to your reading list.. to all those people who have been reading this fanfic ~ILOVEYOU~ :D you people are all so amazing :) a lot of people have been writing on my wall and inboxing me with books they want me to read so thankyou so much! i love when people suggest books to me so keep doing it, but one last thing.. 

YOU HAVE TO READ ... http://www.wattpad.com/story/1793574-have-you-heard-of-us

im not sure if the link works or not but just in case, i will comment below with the link :) please read it because it is an amazing book and i know all of you will love it! <3 <3 <3 :) THANKYOU!! YOUR AWESOME