Chapter 17 :)

‘So are you and Luke together?!’ I immediately called Hannah after coming home from Jai’s house. It was about 11pm and Jai had walked me home.

‘No! We haven’t even talked that much!’ she laughed.

‘Are you serious? He was texting you the whole time I was at his house!’ I exclaimed.

‘Yeah but still, we don’t really talk about that stuff..’

‘Then what do you talk about?’

‘I don’t know, stuff..’ she said slowly.

‘Like..?’ I dragged on.

‘Just stuff.’

‘Well Jai, Beau and I all agree you’d be a really cute couple.’ I giggled.

‘What?! You talked about that to them?’

‘All we said was that maybe there was something going on… and you’d be a cute couple if something were to happen.’ I obviously wasn’t going to tell her that Jai saw the text.

‘Oh, ok then.’

‘I reckon if we all meet up again, he’ll ask you out.’

‘What, no he won’t.’

‘Yes, he’s totally into you. And it’s so obvious that you’re into him.’ I laughed.

‘Ugh, well anyway I can’t spend the whole night arguing with you about this.’

‘Haha, okay then. Goodnight babe.’

‘Babe? Since when did you call me babe?’ she laughed.

‘Just getting you ready for what Luke will be calling you soon enough.’ I joked.

‘Shut up,’ she laughed, ‘Good night to you to.’

I pressed end and threw my phone on my bed. I got into my warm, snuggly pyjamas and went into the kitchen to make myself a hot chocolate.

‘Hey honey, how was today?’ I heard my mum say from the lounge room.

‘Good.’ I said quickly.

I walked back in inside trying to avoid another awkward conversation with my mum, we weren’t really that close.

I heard her following me to my room. I sat down on my bed as she stood at the doorway.

‘What?’ I asked her trying not to sound rude.

‘Well, your brother is coming down from Sydney tomorrow. With Alicia.’ Mum said happily. Alicia was the name of his fiancée.

‘Great! What’s the occasion though?’

‘Well he didn’t say anything but I think that they’re starting to talk wedding details.’ My Mum hinted.

‘Ok, cool.’ I was sort of signalling for her to leave. I wanted to call Jai up, but he beat me to it.

As my ringtone started playing, I looked at my Mum awkwardly.

‘Who’s that?’

I picked up my phone and saw ‘Jai <3’.

‘Jai.’ I said smiling. I answered it thinking that maybe my Mum would leave noe.

‘Hey.’ I said brightly.

‘Hey beautiful.’

‘What’s up?’ I asked as my Mum started walking off.

‘Nothing just wanted to hear your voice.’

‘Well I was just about to call you.’ I knew that Mum was already in the lounge room by now so I stood up and closed the door.

‘So… have you talked to Hannah yet? Was that the person Luke was texting while we were watching Project X?’

‘Yeah she said she was, but apparently they don’t talk about relationship stuff.’ I informed him.

‘Yeah, Luke’s never going to make a move unless I push him.’

‘I reckon if we all start hanging out a bit more, he’ll ask her.’

‘What if we meet up after school on Monday, and then we’ll just hang out?’

‘Yeah okay.’

‘So, I’ll see you on Monday then?’

‘Yeah definitely.’ I said.

‘Okay, bye.

‘Bye.’

‘Love you.’ He said cutely.

‘Love you too.’

‘Love you more.’ He said.

‘Love you the more..er.’

We both laughed and actually said bye this time. I pressed end, put my phone on my bedside table, and fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

To all my fans and readers out there.. thankyou so much for getting me more than 10,000 reads! so happy right now :) anyway.. just wanted to let you know that im doing a story collaboration with @werewolflautner and @elizagittanyxox and it would be amazing if you would read it!! <3 

http://www.wattpad.com/6125677-have-you-heard-of-us

Thanks for everything! vote, comment, fan our joint account, and add this story to your reading list!! but first, dont forget to vote and comment on this chapter :) THANKS! <3