• T H I R T Y •

Ashton was keenly staring at the ceiling thinking about the twist and turns of todays events. Did his stars change last night or the universe took a reverse change last night and all his stars were on his side? He thought he should go and check his horoscope in the morning maybe the signs have started to turn tables and are on his behalf. He couldn't believe what happened in the evening was true, false, fake, dream. He didn't know what happened. All he knew was she wanted to give him a chance, give their relationship a chance.

He smiled to himself, the thought of she being with him in his arms was a dream come true. A dream he'd be living since so long he himself had lost the count of how much time its been already. From now onwards he didn't have to ask for a kiss or a hug she would be willing letting him have his way. One dream came true others will as well come true. The hope had grown to an extend that he was seeing a future with her that too without the fear of she leaving him. The broken heart has started to mend. The pieces might be little too much broken and shredded but its not something can't be fixed.

The pieces can be fixed and healed too. All he needs is love. Her love.

"Ashton" She called out his name and his smile grew wider than she had expected or she had ever seen. Yes, his dream came true. The women in his arms is for real. This isn't a dream.

Natalia watched as Ashton stared at the ceiling, even she looked upwards but couldn't find anything interesting. And last, she remembers the tv is on the side wall not on the ceiling. She still kept her eyes on him. For the very first time she saw his face, the well-built jaw, his blue orbs, his puffed cheeks. The way his eyes changed emotions. In a minute he had almost changed three – four emotions. She could see it in his eyes. There was fear, love, joy, nervousness but in all she could see there was happiness. Longings was visible on his face. There was a tiny smile trying to form on his lips but he was lost somewhere and the smile was not appearing. In anticipation to see the smile she called out his name and she never knew her name would bring such a broad smile on his lips.

A smile she had never seen.

"Why are you staring at the ceiling??" she whispered softly and his heart fluttered. Ohh somebody please save his heart. He'll die out of happiness.

"just thinking about the turn of events" he said and averted his eyes to her side and saw his angels face

Natalia placed her palm around his cheek and rubbed it with her thumb. He closed his eyes feeling the touch of her soft hands. "your happy" she whispered. He opened his eyes and looked deeply in her eyes. "can you read my eyes?" he asked

She nodded her head "What do you see in these eyes??" he said rounding his hand around her waist and pulling her to himself. Her body pressed against him aroused all the sleeping desires in him. He so wanted to feel every inch of her. Natalia was on no other level. The same desire did cross her mind. The desire of being loved. His touch let lone sets her skin on fire.

"Me" she said and smiled

"Its always you and will always be you. No matter what till my last breath it's going to be you. No other women in this world can make me feel things like you do. Your something different, something rare a unique piece of art and that's just mine."

She snuggled in his arms uptill sleep took over her eyes taking into a deep slumber of dreams and a future she desired. Yes, the same future she wanted with someone else but destiny has his own plans.

The most unexpected person gives you the most wanted and craved happiness you had never even thought about. Unexpected ones are the best one.

***

The following morning Natalia found herself trapped in his arms safe and secure. The morning she took her time to navigate his face again. The sleeping Ashton was far different from the awake devil. He was one heck male specie that women will throw themselves at his feet just to have him a look on them and here she was in his arms. She slides a little closer to him and played with his nose. Her fingertips roamed on his place from eyes to nose to cheeks to lips. She placed her forehead on his and closed her eyes. Alas she has the courage to admit the building fire inside her, finally she's able to name the unknown feeling churning inside her.

"Such a blissful morning" he teased and she instantly moved away but he caught her and rolled over. Getting on top of her he pinned her under him and ran his nose on her neck. his touch has that effect she shivered under his touch and he loved to see his effect on her. She couldn't breathe he could bring her to her knees just in a second. His touch let alone had the power. She tried her hardest and took hold of her inner feelings and pushed him aisde and ran away from the room.

"that's cheating only you can't admire me, let me do the honors as well" he shouted throwing the pillow on the floor but she didn't came back.

He huffed and laid on his back with a smile lingering on his lips. He ran his hand in his hair damn the women got him all mad at a minute and even smile the other second.

"my Natalia" he whispered

- Aaron's Office -

Aaron seemed stressed reading few papers, he took a deep breath and read the papers very much keenly. The room was tensed, the air itself was tensed any minute Aaron could explode.

"Decide son, what do you want?" his father said impatiently tapping his fingers on the table waiting for his answer

"How a kind of father you are? I'm so happy mom left you" he barked angrily throwing away the papers in the air

"Aaron..!!" he too raised his voice

"Leave dad, there isn't room for any conversation left" he said turning his head to the other side.

"Be ready for circumstances" he said with gritted teeth and left his office

***

"Where are we going?" she asked while scrolling her instagram feed

"My parents house" he said and she looked at him in confusion

"after two days I need to go on a fieldtrip, you remember. I thought we were going to spend some alone time" she pouted looking outside of the window

"We can spend time there" he insisted "my family won't be a hindrance"

"I love your family, but it's you not them. I'll love to spend time with them they make feel loved and I feel so blessed to have their blessings" Natalia argued while keeping her point on the table but Ashton didn't understand a word

"then what is the problem??" he questioned taking a left turn passing a three story building

"It's you, you are the problem. The minute you see your father your cold, rude, emotionless. I don't like that" the way Natalia said it clearly shows she was annoyed of his behavior towards his father

"You don't know the reason...." she cutt him off by saying "your lucky to have a father who loves you look at me I don't even know who's mistake I am" she whimpered her throat went dry while her chest felt heavy on saying such things.

A/N: Hello Lovies!! Long time no see. Well the update is here!! Be hooked up cause secrets are soon going to be out and tables are again going to change. Stay tuned. And please Like Comment and Share.