• E I G H T E E N •

Natalia looked herself in the mirror the golden gown fitted perfectly with her body. The gown had net on the top with toppings on it and a flair on the bottom. She had tied her hair in a side bun her blonde hair looked ethically beautiful and matched perfectly with her dress. It was the most expensive gown of the year. This new year's eve was a hell of a choas. Everywhere people were excited for the most awaited bachelor to tie his knot.

From the day he had announced in the public, through an interview the city had started to gush about it. The most out of all unhappy were the models and the girls he once had any connection. They had called him countless times but Ashton didn't even replied to one.

His engagement was the much awaited of the whole year. Thirty first December was the last day of the year and the much talked day. All the newspapers, magazines, tv news, reporters were just blabbering about it from past a week.

The women Ashton David Cross is marrying is still a mystery!!!

Ashton had made sure she was hidden from the world uptill he want it. He had made sure all his enemies were in check and all long lost affairs were also in check. He made sure everything was under control nothing could harm Natalia.

She had seen countless women in past a week on the news from his college affairs till she met him. All the womens were beautiful, alluring and gorgeous. They were smart and perfectly fitted his standard. But today when she looked herself in the mirror she felt proud of herself.

Those women's were gorgeous but she was elegant and there was a security in her heart that she owned his heart and a slight guilt of never loving him back. She wished she could love him but she never ever wanted to cheat Nicholas.

Over the past week she had bonded herself with all his friends and family. But the person she most bonded with was Austin. She didn't knew what connection she felt but she felt security in his warmth and care.  She felt a brother sister bond was already grown between them. Today when she looked around herself all she could find was world's best thing around her from clothes to jewellery to accessories. She had everything a girl would die for but something she wished wasn't there.

Nicholas!!!

She wiped her tears and sat on the bed, today was her engagement if she looks back there is lot of she had left and she wish to never see it again but a guilt is forever going to remain in her heart. But when she looks ahead she could find people caring for her, loving her and out of all she sees is Ashton..

He may not be her man of dreams but: he is the man who has made sure all her wishes are fulfilled. He arranged everything as per her wish. From the dress to the engagement party. Ashton was never her dream but he was her Santa Claus, who made sure all her dreams came true.

The knock on the door broke her trance. She turned towards the door and saw March standing on the door wearing a evening party gown which perfectly showed off her curves. She looked like a red hot beauty enough to blow people's mind. For a second she felt worthless in front of March's beauty. March entered the room and took Natalia downstairs for the engagement.

Natalia was nervous and more over afraid with thousands of people around her with media and paparazzi. She stopped in her tracks on the door and looked at March verily. March gave a sweet smile and asked her to relax.

"Stay calm..!!" she coaxed

"I can't..!!! I've never been exposed to so much I can't.." Natalia blabbered backing off last minute. She stepped back from the door

"Natalia.." March took hold of her shoulders and made her look at her "...down there Ash is waiting for you.. You can't stab him last minute.. This is all nothing just calm down.."