• O N E •

Tring... Tring...

"Who the hell is calling me this early in the morning?" A frustrated Ashton shouted but the phone didn't stop ringing

He pulled the pillows on his ear and slept on his stomach trying to close his ears with pillow but still the voice of ring could be heard. After debating with himself he got up and picked the call.

"What the hell do you want?" He shouted on the phone

"S... Sir" the man on the other end stammered

"What? Who's this?" He asked raking his hand behind his hair

"Sir it's me John" the other men said with terrified voice

Ashton pulled the phone from ear and check the caller ID. It was his private detective John Hamilton. He sighed and lied down on the bed keeping the call on speaker.

"Say why did you call this early?" He asked

"I found about Miss Hayes"

"Better this time you have something good news about her or else I won't budge to kill you" he said in a death serious tone

A fear engulfed in John but calming his marathon running nerves he said "sir she is in Korea. South Seoul"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.. she is with her mother in Korea.. I'll send you the address and other details" John said and cancel the call

'I should have known it she would be with her.. her mother that women isn't anywhere near to be called as a mother..." he gritted his teeth in anger and marched in the bathroom to take a hot shower calming his shoulders.

After the search of one and a half year he finally found her. Natalia. The girl who has stolen his heart since the time she slapped him and mouth him an asshole in front of two board members.

He clearly remember the day when he first met Natalia. He was presenting the deal to the board members and she was late for the meeting with her boss Nicholas. The owner of Wittgenstein Enterprise.

He scanned her from head to toe the white office shirt hugged her perfect curves and the long pencil skirt was tightly fitted on her ass. When she walked in front of him he got a clear view of an amazing ass.

After the meeting was over he signed the deal with other companies and then stood his best friend Nicholas Wittgenstein to hug him. He saw Natalia and his heart skipped a beat cause of the gorgeous smile on her face.

When Nicholas went to meet other members he approached Natalia. Standing just a foot away from her eyeing her, absorbing her beauty in his eyes.

"Excuse me beautiful!!" He said huskily

She turned around and gulped her saliva due to his husky intimate voice. "Do you need anything Mr Cross?" She asked looking at the ground

"Yes... a night with you" as the words slipped from his lips his cheek came in contact with a soft hands but the voice was hard.

She slapped him

"Asshole" she murmured and turn her heels to go

Thanks to Ashton's stars there were only two members and his best friend were present. Or else his reputation would had flooded in water. But it didn't made him angry. He couldn't feel the slap if he could feel something then it was how his hand felt against his cheek.

Soft yet hard

He closed the shower and pulled a towel to cover his naked body. He covered the towel around his waist and came out directing his footsteps to closet.