• S I X •

Natalia sat on the sofa completely tired with today's events. The one eighty and three sixty degree change fate is playing with her was too much in a day to handle. The Ashton she knew in past has always tried a way to get her but all his ways were either nasty or demanding.

If she looks back at her past Nicholas wasn't a pervert instead he was caring and loving. He had those brown orbs in whom she drowned in their second meet when she was fired from her job. She clearly remembered their conversation. How can she not afterall their second meet was a start of something so beautiful and ended with something so tragical.

"I've been called by Mr Wittgenstein.." Natalia said the receptionist sitting around the entrance of a multinational building. The Wittgenstein.

"Your name ma'am?" The receptionist flashed her a friendly smile and asked her

"Natalia Hayes..." she said nervously. She was really pissed at Nicholas. Why did he made her lose job? He was born with a golden spoon not her. Everything will be messed if she didn't get another job. She was ready to give an earful lecture to Nicholas but little did she didn't knew something rather someone was impatiently waiting for her.

"I'll ask... just give a sec" The receptionist said and dialled Nicholas's office number. After conversing with him she looked at her and smiled. "16th floor..."

Natalia nodded her head and walked towards the elevator. Once she entered the elevator anxiety took the best of her and started feeling nervous. Sweat formed on her forehead and palms. Wiping her palms on the thigh of the dress and then her forehead with her palm she made it to the sixteenth floor.

Taking deep breaths she knocked on the door. "Come in.." was a calm reply from Nicholas but in true sense he wasn't having any sense. The time he saw that women he lost his senses.

Natalia came in with her purse in her hand and playing with her hair. He gestured her to sit and she obeyed him like cat caught her tongue. "I'm sorry for making you lose your job and calling you in my office in a such a short notice.." Nicholas said with a charming smile and Natalia's heart ran a marathon.

She studied him and he was one heck charming guy any girl would die for. His face was beautifully sculptured and while he spoke his jawline moved that was the sexist thing she had ever seen. He was a gorgeous man.

"Did you accept my apology..??" He asked snapping her out from him. She was drooling for the first time. she was drooling, before her mother never even let her see a man. She was bought up around prostitutes and done home schooling so she had never seen such handsome guy in her entire almost eighteen years

"Why have you called me..? And made me lose my job?" She asked angrily when reality hit like a knife. She was jobless and plenty of bills will be needed her to pay by the end of the month

"Because women like you shouldn't work in coffee shop instead in a office like mine.." he said and smiled and damn she felt her heart skipped a beat

"Women like me means..?" She asked gulping her saliva. The man was surely messing up with her

"Smart... Fearless... beautiful" he said the last word lovingly and she felt her cheeks burning

"So...." she asked heat raided up to her neck

"So... mind working as my P.A" he asked and she looked at him in astonishment.

               ------▪▪▪▪▪▪------

"How is she..??" Austin asked sipping his drink from the glass Ashton ordered for his friends. They all are seated in the bar having drinks and helping Ashton to think what next? Wondering what could possibly Ashton do?

"Nicholas never told she is a wild cat... everytime ready to bite..." Ashton said sarcastically and Aaron laughed

"Your a jerk..." Ashton said to Aaron and he laughed more and then when he finally stabled himself he said "I've been called worse.." and others laughed too.

"You...." Ashton couldn't complete his sentence, he was cut by Allen "we are here to help... and give you some brains.. so stop your fight" Allen announced like a good boy and both just shut their mouths.

"Does she knows about Nick??..." Austin asked Ashton raising his left eyebrow

"No!!" Ashton shook his head in denial

"Really... not yet.." Aaron asked and Ashton just shook his head in a Noo and they all sighed heavily in disappointment

"We need to tell her as soon as possible.." Allen said with a little sadness in his voice

"She isn't even ready to listen to me.. how do I tell her" Ashton said in a matter of fact tone.

"Make her listen..." Austin told angrily

"Calm down guyss!! She thinks he betrayed her cause of Ash..." Allen said

"It wasn't my fault..." Ashton said in a death tone glaring his friend.

It wasn't Ashton's fault that he fell in love with his best friend's girlfriend. Nicholas never told anyone about his relationship with Natalia. It was a secret until an year and half ago. Ashton didn't knew Natalia was his friend like brother's girlfriend. He wouldn't have ever spared a glance at her in a flirty way if he would have known.

He wouldn't had made those fantasies with her if he knew she was Nicholas's girlfriend. He would have treated her like his sister if he would have known but he didn't. They didn't tell her and he was hell bent to make that women his. That women was feisty that's what Ashton liked about her.

The slap was fearless, like a tigress she roared at his words. He liked her fearlessness not the way she looked. He liked her more when she threw the flower vase on his face the second time he met and thanks to his stars he dogged away or else he would had ended up in hospital. He liked her cause she was a fighter.

The more he chased her, the more he was deeply liking her. The more she denied him, the more his desire to make her his increased. The more she fought, the more he loved her and till the time he realised he had fallen for the first time, the bomb was dropped on his head that the women he's been chasing, liking and at last loving is his best friend's girlfriend. And that ripped his heart apart.

"Ashton do you have any plans..??" Aaron asked in a serious tone and the boys looked at him in confusion

"Don't look at me like that.. I was just trying to act like Allen. Mature. Serious and Focused" Aaron grinned and earned a punch in stomach from Austin

"Your a complete jerk..." Ashton said not hiding his smile that had appeared after like ages. Sure Aaron is a jerk but that guy knows how to make people laugh even in serious conditions.

"I've thought something.." Ashton said and filled his glass with vine

"What..??" Three what's echoed in an almost empty bar. The other people were drunk or getting drunk. Everyone was in their own world so no one was likely there to listen to their conversation and give the information to media.

"I'll marry her...." Ashton said and the trio looked at him like he is some kind of clown. Marry that women was like joke of the year. Natalia wasn't ready to even listen to him and here he was saying he will marry her.

"Bullshit...." and the three loud bullshit's echoed and all the people around stared at them.

A/N: Hello Lovies!!! How are you? I'm not at all fine but I'm trying to update. Hope you guyss are liking the book like I'm loving to write it. There are many questions whose answers you guyss want so don't worry the upcoming chapters will be about Natalia, Ashton and Nicholas. In the above media box Allen, Ashton and Aaron picture is there. Natalia, Nicholas and Austin in the next part next week.