• T W E N T Y - O N E •

"Well the kiss was amazing...." Aaron shouted from the crowd while Natalia blushed more. Even she didn't realise when she started kissing widly.

"We thought you guyss won't ever stop" March shouted and gave a chance to the audience to giggle. Both the brother sister weren't a bit in a mood to stop the teasing but they needed to take this auspicious ceremony ahead so both just shut their mouths

"Let's go guys for the dinner...." Allen announced and led the groom and bride to the other side of the garden.

The other side of the garden was decorated like a Princess with lights, flowers. It was yet another dream a reality. She didn't knew how to thank Ashton for such wonderful gifts on their wedding day. This day couldn't get better.

(Dinner)

(Dinner)

They sat at their respective places and the speech started. Everyone had something or the other to say to Ashton but at the end Natalia said something which made everyone teary at the night.

"Ashton David Cross I don't know what did I do to deserve you and your love. Today I feel worthless in front of you. You deserve a better girl than me and today I feel so happy and honoured to be your wife. Every girl dreams to have a husband like you bur my all dreams are reality. I don't know how to thank you for making me the world's most happiest women alive. I didn't have anything till a month ago and today I have. Is you and your love. A family I can call mine. You gave me parents, sisters and brothers. Today I feel like a part of me completed. You completed me Ashton"

He instantly crashed her in his hard chest and hugged her tightly. He wish he could stop time and forever be in her arms. He ducked his face in her hair and smelled it. She was his. Forever and ever.

After the dinner and the long teasing the duo were left alone in the mansion with few maids and servants and a box full of condoms. Ashton and Natalia looked at their rose petals covered room and sighed. The night couldn't get any longer.

"Ash...." she whispered looking at the bed covered with roses

"I can't sleep in any other room.. I don't want maids and servants telling it to my family" he said with a apologistic face and she nodded her head in understanding the matter

"Now.." she asked and he smiled

"You go change and occupy the bed I'll occupy the couch...it's big enough" he said and removed his coat

"You sure you'll be able to sleep in that couch" the couch was enough big for Ashton to sleep but then she still hesitated

***

"Where are we going??" she asked seeing the servants and maids pack their luggage

"Honeymoon..." he said casually and she looked at him not with a horrified look. She trusted him and knew he was man of words. The promise he made of never touching her is true she believes it