Chapter 6 - The Kidnap

Sofia cried for what felt like hours. She was curled up in a ball and she had cried so much that no noise was coming out of her mouth.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to face the person and couldn't believe her eyes!

It was William Harris.

The guy from the church.

Sofia stared at him, shocked. He gave a slight smile.

"I've been waiting for you." He had clearly rehearsed what he was going to say. Sofia frowned. Why was he waiting for her?

"Do you know how long I've been following you?" Will's tone had a hint of annoyance, but his face showed no signs.

"Following me? Why have you been following me?"

Will laughed and looked at her, his eyes hungry, "I followed you because I'm going to take you as my wife."

Sofia's eyes widened and she jumped up with a start, "You can't do that! I'm getting married in two days!"

Sofia took a few steps away from him, but he kept coming closer. Sofia turned around to run, but he caught her arm and pulled her back. Sofia tried to break free, but he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Don't fight me Sofia." His voice was calm and collected. He kissed the top of her head, "I'm going to take you with me now. So we can be happy together."

Sofia slammed her head back into his chest. He loosened his grip and Sofia broke free. She ran again, but Will grabbed her arm.

"Get away from me!"

"Stop fighting me!" Will yanked her back and slammed his fist down onto her head. Sofia crumpled into his arms.

Will called out to someone and Sofia felt her body being lifted off the ground. Then everything went black.