Chapter 4 - Hens Night

Sofia slumped down on her couch. The girls would be there any minute and Sofia was absolutely exhausted. She was getting married in two days and she hadn't had time for herself. She was debating whether or not to cancel when the doorbell rang.

"Sofia! Open up!" Maddi was banging on the other side of the door, "We don't have all night!"

"Actually Maddi, we do." Lucy's voice echoed quietly behind Maddi's knocking, "We have an hour before we have to leave. You don't want to rush her."

The knocking stopped and Sofia got up and opened the door. Lucy and Maddi had disappeared without a trace. Sofia took a small, cautious step outside.

"Maddi? Lucy? Where'd you go?" Sofia walked a bit more and shut the fly-screen behind her, "This isn't funny guys!"

Before Sofia even knew what was happening, she had a bag over her head and was being dragged along.

"Maddi?! Is that you?" Sofia was shoved into a car and heard someone get in behind her.

"HA! You should see the look on your face! You actually thought you were being kidnapped!" Maddi was sitting infront of Sofia and cracking up.

"This isn't funny! You scared me to death! And now my house is unlocked and I don't have my phone to text Luke and -"

"Sofia!" Lucy cut Sofia off and shook her head, "I went in your house and grabbed your bag so i could lock the doors."

"But what about my phone and-"

This time Maddi cut her off, "We knew that you wouldn't leave without your phone and that would just make this night horrible! So we decided to pretend to kidnap you so you wouldn't have it!"

"You could've just taken my phone off me and hidden it. You didn't have to kidnap me!" Sofia snapped.

"Sorry Sofe, but it wasn't just because of your phone that we kidnapped you." Maddi said matter-of-factly.

"Then why?"

Lucy and Maddi grinned and motioned to the car they were in. Sofia looked around and saw that she was in a long car with comfy seats around the edges and disco lights shining. Sofia frowned and looked at Maddi.

"Is this... Is this a limo?"

Lucy and Maddi nodded and squealed in delight. Sofia couldn't believe it. Her friends actually hired a limo for Hen's Night. This is going to be a great night!