Non-chapter Information!

•Non-Chapter Information!•
________________________
6/20/14 ________________________

•Hello Wattpad!•

I want to thank you all for reading my book! I have been out of Wattpad for a long time now and I've lost track of everything. That's why I'm up still. I think I've got most of it worked out.

But... I must say thank you for adding my story to your reading list. That's the one thing I've lost complete track of. I'm very sorry about that. I do have the votes down too.

About votes-

*if you don't get a dedication before this book ends, your vote will be carried onto the next book.

*if you do not get a vote in the next book,(which you should hopefully.) you will get to choose the book of your choice to get a chapter dedicate to you.

I must tell you, my other book Seven, will have many books. I haven't decide how many I'm going to make, but I know it's going to be all of Final Fantasy 7 and all of 13 and one book after that. (I'm miss spoiler!)

*if you don't want a dedication in any of my stories, well, we'll figure something else out for you then. I don't know what, but we will. Unless you don't want one.

This book-

*there are only a couple more chapters left in this book! I was going to try to only make it 30 but I don't know if that will happen. I thought it over today and noticed I have the rest of the series and then, the whole two years to write in one chapter. Maybe I can, maybe I can't. But I want to try.

*I'm not giving anything away in those two years and you can't pry it from me either. Complete secret!

* I have decided to out the movie I wanted at the end of this book. I will be in school when that will most likely get posted.

It will be AFTER this book is completed. I'm not going to worry about it until then. Who knows, I might change my mind. Again.

Update info-

*I want to try to complete this book before I hit 9th grade which is August 5th. Short deadline. I'm going to be spending my time when I can writing the rest of this book. I know I can do it.

"I never give into the hate and nonbelievers. I never back down. That's my ninja way!"

Sorry this was such a long authors note.

I hope you all have a great night!