Thank you!!

( This is not a chapter)

I just need to thank you all for reading my book, for voting and commenting!! It is an amazing feeling when I thought this book would have maybe what 100 reads when I started this book. Now I have to give a HUUUGGEEE THANKS to all you lovely readers. Thanks to you I have reach 8,000 reads this afternoon.

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!

( Announcement's!!)

I don't know if its the next chapter or the one after it but I'm planning on writing one of the movie!! This lucky movie is.......................... " Naruto! Ninja clash in the land of snow!!" ( My very first Naurot movie!!) and then we will continue with the rest of the series..

There is going to be a second movie in this book......... " Naruto! Guardians of the crescent moon kingdom!!" I must say that this is my favorite movie out of the first part of Naruto. ( Not counting Shippuden movies!!) I will write that in here Maybe after everyone heals from the " trying to save Sasuke" part. I've not confirmed it with myself but I really want to do my favorite movie.

These chapters for the movies might be really long because I want to get them out, so it might take me longer to upload those chapters than it does now. The last chapter you read before this was wrote in one day ( This day) because I got really mad at Wattpad and it just sparked inside of me to write it lol.

______________________________________ Thanks for reading my book! I can't wait to continue my adventure on Wattpad with you awesome people. ( I've been on for a year it's official!!) Thanks for being great readers!!