Chapter 23 - How did I let this happen

I'm cutting something's short so this isn't that long I know it's stupid but I will get he fights down for the most of the part, because those are what set up things for Shippuden and all that jazz. Hope you enjoy!! (This chapter is a little small sorry! Not edited)

4-14-14

( Dedicated to...............  larissarojass )

______________________________________________________________

Shiaye's P.O.V.

"Come on you idiot stop acting like this and talk to me!" I yell at Sasuke slamming my hands on his hospital bed. "Please." Tears leaked from my eyes.

I started to wipe them away as I stood up and looked at him with a slight glare. "If that's the way your going to act, then fine. I'll be around if you want to stop acting like a child brother." With that I walked out of the room closing the door.

More tears escaped my eyes. Look at me, crying like the old me. I'm breaking my promise mom that I wouldn't let him leave, and now he's thinking about it.

What am I suppose to do?!

I couldn't take it much longer. I started to run out of the hospital and out into the woods into the training grounds.

Fire started to come out of my whole body. I didn't even try to stop my anger as I helplessly set the tree in front of me on fire. Even as it was burning, I didn't stop throwing fire at it until it was night time and the tree wasn't even there anymore.

I dropped down to the ground glaring at the burn marks around the tree. "I'm going home." A sigh escaped my lips as I stood up and walked back home. It was well past the curfew of the village, so the streets were quite as can be.

I unlocked the door and walked in to see Sasuke looking up at the picture of mom and dad that hung on the wall. "Glad you came home in time." He told me looking over towards my direction, but he never made eye contact with me.

"You're leaving to go to him?! Sasuke! You know what he's truly after! He wants you damn body for the stupid Sharingan! Why are you leaving me!?" I yell walking over to him with furious tears running down my cheeks.

"I don't care! This place is slowing me down! You're slowing me down!" He yelled at me looking at me and glaring. "What?" I step back from him and turn to the side.

"If I'm slowing you down I'm sorry! Go ahead and go get your 'power' that you want! You'll come crawling back and I'll say, I told you so you idiot! " I walked over to the door and opened it looking back up at him.

He looked to the door as the wind blew in knocking over some picture and blowing around papers. "Just," I stopped looking at the door handle. "Leave." The last part came out as a whisper. I can't believe I'm telling him that.

I could feel his eyes on me but I kept my face down hiding it with my hair.

"Fine, that's what I was going to do anyways." His foot steps were the only sound in our apartment. He pasted me and turned going out of the door. "So that's it. You're going to leave me like everyone else use to. I guess your name will be added to the list. Hope you have a nice life Sasuke. The house is always here if you ever start having a heart again, until then," I stopped to look up at him staring at me. "Don't even consider us as family."

I shut the door and lock it before sliding down the back of it. Tears were coming-out of my eyes like no tomorrow and I couldn't stop the. "I will even if you don't want me to Shiaye. Goodbye." I hear him say though the door.