Chapter 13 - Enter the Preliminaries: Shiaye Uchiha VS Mako Uzu

Hello my follow Wattpad friends! I did this chapter in two days so I'm proud and I have 1/4 of the next chapter already typed! I love you ALLL, 2.6K reads on this book! I cant thank you enough! This chapter is dedicated tooooooo..........

Saintsdog4832

This chapter was posted 9/4/13 Enjoy!! VOTE COMMENT FAN!!!!!!

______________________________________________________

I smile at my name on the board. The guy named Mako walked down the stairs, I jumped off the railings and landed on my feet. I heard some commotion up in the stand so I looked up only to be greeted by my brother. "Don't let that thing go Shiaye." He mouthed to me. This made me pissed.

I gripped my hand on my sword making my knuckles turn white. "Man are you going to get it." I mumbled before looking to my opponent.

Mako had dark brown hair that you could mistake for black. His clothes were a simple black cargo pants and a blue jacket with his headband tied around his ankle. "So your one of the stone ninja I saw, this should be fun." He smirks and gets out a couple kunais. I got out my lucky sword.

"Any objections on this match?" Hyate asked and we both shook our heads. "Not on problem except this witch is going to pay for what she did." Mako had a smirk on his face.

"Begin!" Hyate jumped back and so did Mako creating distance between us. He quickly threw the kunai along with lots of other ninja tool. I managed to block all but three, one in my left arm and two in my right leg.

I started doing handsigns. "Fire style: Phoenix flower justu!" Mako started to dodge so I move and jumped around finally hitting him. The smoke from the justu cleared to reveal him sitting on the ground with his burnt arm in him lap.

"You have good aim little witch. Now it's my turn. And I know what my target is." He disappeared leaving my out in the open where anything could happen.

"Come on Shiaye beat that guy to a pulp! Believe it!" Naruto shouted loud enough for everyone on to hear. Suddenly the ground started to shake, so I put away my sword and jumped so that my right arm was holding onto the bottom of the railing.

"Shiaye these people next to us are his team mates, and they say you should give up because that guy is planning on killing you." Sakura informed me. I looked up at her and gave a small smile but it soon faded when I was torn off the rail by something cold. Next thing I know I hear cracking and a boom sound.

"You let your team distract you." Mako came from the ground. Before he could come up anymore I quickly jumped up and went behind him activating my sharingan. His whole body came out of the ground from my kick and landed where I broke my arm yet again. Stupid arm.

He got back up and a jumoed to the middle. 'My turn yet!?' Shiki what am I going to do with you. 'Let me cover up so no one can see.' I tell her while getting three smoke bombs out.

'After I throw these and they explode you have two minutes! You hear me Shiki?' I could feel her getting on the edge of the border that separates us. I gulped and threw the smoke bombs down thus leading me into darkness.

Gaara's P.O.V.

I could only feel Shiaye a little so I knew the two minutes have started. She stood there for a few seconds before walking into the smoke. 'Looks like Shiki hasn't gotten into a human body for a while.' Shakaku, a demon who hasn't been able to learn love was actually started to like Shiki and Shiaye.

Screams erupted throughout the building, Mako's screams.The screams drove Shakaku insane with pleasure, and he wasn't doing anything.

Out of the smoke came Shiaye's body crashing into the wall. You could see blood dripping from her mouth. 'Shiaye.' She wasnt moving at all. 'Maybe next time little one.' Shiki replied. Shiaye presence was slowly coming back.