Chapter 20 - The first enemy encounter

Sasuke's P.O.V.

The next day the actress woke up by running out onto deck. The crew had been setting up some stuff for a scene they were going to film on the ship.

"How is protecting and actress such a high ranked mission. It shouldn't be too hard right?" I ask before grunting once more. Shiaye hasn't let go of my arm since we got up on deck.

"There are a lot of people out to get actress. Many people want to kill them Sasuke. In all this is actually an A-ranked mission." I looked up at Kakashi trying to see if he was joking about the rank, but he wasn't.

~Next Day~

"Hey we got a big problem!" You hear someone yell from the deck. Shiaye and I walk out there to find a big ice burg sitting in front of us. "I woke up to find this wait for us in our path." The orange haired man started to freak out while the director looked at the Iceland. "This is it! Everyone load up and get ready! Were redoing the whole movie!"

Shiaye's P.O.V.

I walked back into my room to pull off my shirt and put on a black under shirt. The sleeves went a little past my elbows. I then zipped my shirt back on top of the undershirt. For my shoes I summoned my boots I wore before the Chunin exams and slipped those on latching shoes guards on the front so no snow can get to my feet. Next was my summoning bands and then a black jacket with a Uchiha symbol on the back, that had fur on the inside and fur on the hat. I didn't zip it up or anything.

"Shiaye!" I hear Kakashi say on the other side of the door. "Coming!" I yell back tying my headband around my neck and putting my sword holder around my waist, followed by the red bandana over the belt for the sword. Lastly was a pair of gloves that were similar to Kakashi's. I open the door to find my team waiting for me with their winter outfits on. "The boats waiting for us. Lets go." We all walk out on deck to be faced with a little boat like the one from the Land of Waves.

Once we are on the snow everyone starts to sit up camera. Yukie, Naruto and I were standing beside a heater waiting for them to start.

Third Person P.O.V.

"Alright everyone were Going to start filming. Stand by!" Everyone was in their positions and the scene person was standing beside the camera. "Scene 36 cut 22! Action!" Right as the bad guy from the movie was about to attack a big bomb went off behind him.

"Everyone get back!" Kakashi yelled standing in front of the princess and her companions. Out of the smoke came a person out from under a blanket. "Kakashi it's been a long time." Then two more popped up.

"Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Shiaye. Protect Yukie." Kakashi said to them which they nodded. "Everyone get back to the ship!" He jumped up on the ice towards the first one that popped up.

The two others jumped down towards the Genin's. "I don't know what's in the script, but I've always wanted to be in a movie." Naruto said with a smile looking at the people dressed in weird armor.

The man got on his snowboard and came running after Naruto, and knocked him out of the way. Once he had turned back around Sasuke started to throw kunai at him. The kunai were on reflected off of the strange armor that he wore.

"Ice Style: Subali Blizzard" Mizore shot ice looking birds at Sasuke only for Shiaye to shoot fire out of her mouth destroying all of the ice before it could reach her brother.

Yukie gasp at the sight of fire. "Yukie, hurry get back to the ship!" Sakura yelled holding a kunai in her hand. "Princess!" Sandayu shouted as he ran towards Yukie.

"Ice Prison." Big chunks of ice started coming out of the ground and going after Sasuke. He jumped up trying to get out of range of the ice. Once the justu was as far as it could go Sasuke used fire ball justu. It didn’t do much damage because it held up to protect the lady.

"Hey lady! Don’t forget about me." Shiaye said holding out her hands. ‘It’s time to use a new justu I’ve been working on.’ Shiaye thought to herself. "Fire Style: Fire chasing flame!" She yelled letting out a couple feet of fire out of her hands. When it almost hit the Mizore, Naruto rammed into her making them both skid back.

"Naruto! Shiaye!" Kakashi said jumping down and making hand signs. "Water Style: water dragon justu." Kakashi said running with a water dragon following after him and going after the man who attacked Naruto.

"Sensei something's weird about their armor." Naruto said landing next to Kakashi. "Yeah, I've noticed. It chakra armor made here in the land of snow.  It's diffidently a lot stronger than it use to be." Kakashi said think out loud.

"So you remember? The armor increase the chakra inside the body, strengthening then more than a handful of Justus. A chakra barrier surrounds us as well. As a result, Ninjustu and Genjustu are useless." Everyone growled at the man explanation.

Kakashi and the man made hand sings and went after each other.

The one guy on the snowboard threw ropes at the actress. With them wrapped around Yukie, Sakura cut them standing bravely in front of the two people she was ordered to protect on this mission. "You better move little girl." Right when he was almost close to Sakura, Naruto flew out of no where and knocked him a couple feet away. When the man got up and went after him, Naruto caught his fist right in his palm with the nine tails chakra leaking through a bit.

Shiaye looked over at her brother from the ground in pain. He was caught in the ice justu but then he turned into a bomb. Once the bomb went off Sasuke threw kunia's with wire around them so they wrapped around the lady. Fire came from she last saw her brother so she blew fire out of her mouth thinking it was the end for the enemy, but to both of their dismay the metal wings on her back sprung to life breaking the wires as she flew out of the fires reach.

Shiaye ran over to Sasuke looking up to where the enemy had just flown up. "Your face is burnt a little." She looked up at her brother before putting her fingertips to her face. Fire came out of them, healing her skin so it looked as if she never hit the snow. "I'm already over this mission." Shiaye mumbled thinking about the sun back in the leaf calling her name. "No kidding." Sasuke replied looking over at his other teammates.

"Yukie! Hurry get to the ship already!" Every one was looking at Yukie. Just as Naruto was knocked out of the way the man sent his metal hand at Yukie, but Sakura jump in front just in time to be grabbed by the hand and thrown up in the air and slammed down on the ground. "Sakura!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto get everyone out of here and back to the ship! Ice Style: white whale justu!" Once Kakashi did his justu the other man did the same one causing the whole chunk of ice to get broken up as everyone fled back to the ship quickly.

The three enemy's landing on a big chunk of ice that was still left staring out at the ship that there target was on, and out of their reach.

___________________________________________________________

Hello my pretties!! I'm sorry it took me a month and a couple days to post this chapter. Who am I kidding? It was more like a month and almost 2 weeks! I feel horrible!

Anywho.... This chapter is dedicated tooooo..... ***** joeyshep97 ******

I know this chapter was very short, that's why I'm uploading another one! It will be uploaded hopefully by Monday since I've already started on it. Love you all! Vote! Comment! Fan!

Posted 2/14/14