Chapter Seven - The Last of Zabuza

Hey guys! I've been doing a lot of reading on here instead of writing so here is the next chapter to my Naruto book I hope you enjoy. Im typing on my tablet so sorry if there are errors and stuff also i dont remember this part very well so I'm making some stuff up so please ,forgive me.

Dedicated to Arizonas_Corner for adding me to  Sakura_Chann's Reading List.

__________________________________

-Sakura's P.O.V.-

We got up early to go to the bridge. Kakashi told us to leave Naruto to rest.

-----On the bridge-----

Sasuke and Shiaye were sitting on the side of the bridge and I was standing in between them. Kakashi was walking around. No one was working they all quit because they got scared.

Out of nowhere mist started to com into view. '' Protect Tazuna.'' Kakashi ordered. Sasuke Shiaye and I obeyed his orders and gathered around Tazuna.

'' We meet again Kakashi and I see you still have those brats with you.''''Zabuza.'' Kakashi said as Zabuza came out of hiding. ''And that one is still trembling''

Sasuke stopped trembling '' I'm trembling, with excitement.'' As soon as he said this that guy with the mask walked up stopping next to Zabuza.

''Sasuke." Kakashi gave him a smile and Sasuke smirked and then he was gone. He was now blocking the guy that was next to him. '' Take him Haku.'' Zabuza told Haku.

Sasuke was fighting Haku head on. The started getting farther from us. Haku started making hand signs and they were out of sight.

'' Sasuke.'' Shiaye was running towards but Zabuza put his sword out. '' I wanna talk before I let you go deamon.''

Shiaye looked at Zabuza '' What did you just say?!''

'' I'm taking it from your look that you don't know what Im talking about. So ill explain it for you. Do you know why you heart doesn't beat?''

'' How.. How did you know that?'' Shiaye looked shocked as she backed away from his sword.

'' Don't worry ill explain to you so you understand completely. That mark you have on you stomach is a symbol meaning fire deamon. Your family never told you the truth about it for you safety along for theirs. If you found out then she would awaken because you have been woken up.''

After he said this Shiaye held her head in pain. '' Looks as if Shiki wants out to get some fresh air. But she doesn't deserve to come out. Take one of these whenever she wants out. It will stop your heart and she will calm down.'' He threw her a bag.

Shiaye looked at it for a few seconds before taking up on his offer. She opened it carefully and took one out. It looked like a pill that was red. When it was gone from her mouth she got up. Only then did I notice she really wasn't breathing.

Shiaye's P.O.V.

How did Zabuza know all of that? How did he know how to awaken it and subside it? These questions ran thought my head. I ran past Zabuza sliding under what looked like ice. When I got up Sasuke had needles sticking out of his skin.

'' I see. Zabuza told you then he let you go.'' Haku turned to me. I grabed my kuani as he started to throw needles at me. '' But he woke up and now the puzzle in my head is complete.'' I jumped at the mirror she was in, but I was sent back with needles on my body.

'' Don't be so reckless.'' Sasuke shouted at me. I rolled my eye's and actavated my Sharingan.

Naruto's P.O.V.