Dirty Looks

Everything was going fine, and then mothers happened. Mark and Jake are back, but so are Lance and O'Connor! Sequel to "Now See Here!", romantic comedy, M/M

A/N: Hi, and welcome to this SEQUEL to "Now See Here!" (you must read that first). My beta this time around as well is TheCookieMonster, and trust me, you wouldn't wanna read this without her help!

This story is from BOTH Mark's and Lance's POV's (though not describing the same events, of course!) as so many of you wanted a closer look at Lance/O'Connor and what might be happening between them… ;)

Updates are every Friday (Swedish time, might be morning, might be afternoon, it depends on if I work or not). This story is published on 3 sites: Wattpad, Fictionpress and AFF, so read it where you're most comfortable! J

Let's get started, then!

See if I Care!

Chapter 1: Dirty Looks

"Jake! Why the hell would you do something like this?" Mark shouted. It had been one month since their first night together. The Chief Financial Officer was staying at Mark's place more often than not, and the man was driving him up the wall sometimes.

"What?" Jake asked, coming out from the bathroom, by the sound of it.

"You used the butter knife for your damn peanut butter and put it back in the butter! Who does that?"

"One might argue that peanut butter is a kind of butter?" the man tried.

"One might not! And I hate that stuff! I can still taste it… yuck!"

"Well, that's very unpatriotic of you, I might have to call the authorities and have you deported."

"Yeah, right," the blond muttered and tried to get rid of the taste by downing a glass of milk.

"On the other hand…" the man was now right behind him. "Maybe I won't call, if you do me a favor?" he added in the deep voice which Mark knew he reserved for one thing and one thing only.

"Wait, you are turning you messing up into a sex thing?" he asked.

"It's Saturday morning, I'm horny, and I'm willing to turn anything into a 'sex thing'," his boyfriend chuckled.

"Didn't you have work to do?" Mark frowned, although it took some doing to keep the stern expression in place. "I know I do."

"Let's both not do it and punish each other for being naughty." The sentence was said in such a straight matter-of-fact voice that Mark completely lost it.

"Fine! Fine! We'll do whatever you want!" he laughed.

"Good."

"But first," he felt for the man's hand and then placed the butter knife in it. "Make me a sandwich."

_____________________________________________________

"Sanders' residence, Jake speaking,"

"You're hogging my best friend."

"That's only part of what I do to him. Hi, Lance, you want to speak to him, I guess?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"One moment."

"DON'T THROW THE PHONE!" Lance and Mark shouted in unison, and Jake sighed.

"I only did that once, you know…"

"Yes, and you killed the most important thing in my life," Mark said as he reached out for his new cell, which his boyfriend was handing to him.