Chapter 3 ~ Niall and Becca Take Action!

Feel free to love me now guys, two chapters in one day! (:

And guys, I'm really sorry about the reaallyy long authors notes I've been putting up! I'll stop writing such long ones if it annoys you guys ;)

3rd Chapter of the book already! Just a couple of things before we begin though...

If you look to the side, you will see a pic of Ariana Grande and Logan Lerman. That is Josh and Becca, and you will be hearing alot more about them in this chapter! ALSO I DID NOT MAKE THAT PICTURE I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE IMAGES! THE PICTURE IS NOT IN ANYWAY MINE! So yupp...

 DISCLAIMER: I do not in anyway at all own One Direction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Becca's P.O.V~~

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it!

Those acting classes really payed off. Of course I don't really like Lou, I was just saying that to get Harry to admit he liked him. I saw the sparks in his eyes when we were all chatting with Lou at lunch. I guess it’s the love at first site jazz u read about in those romantic books. Yuk.

I walked away from the pond with a huge smirk on my face as I walked towards a tree and grabbed Niall. "So you heard everything?" I asked Niall as he gleamed at me with bright blue eyes and nodded. "Now we just need to play match-maker like I said this morning..." I started

~Flashback~

I walked down the drive way and was met with those familiar bright blue eyes I've grown to love over the years. Niall has always been my best friend and conveniently, my brother just happens to be dating him. It's kinda weird though, you know the whole 'My brothers dating my best friend' thing, but I don’t mind that much.

I grin widely and hug the Irish lad, before grabbing his hand and running further ahead of Lou and Josh so they couldn’t hear us. "So what do you think Harry thinks of Lou?" I asked Niall, swinging our hands back and forth. Niall nodded and said "I reckon he likes him! Did you see the way he was looking at him at lunch yesterday? It was like.... umm...-" "Like how you look at Josh!" I filled in. "Yeah... wait… HEY!" He blushed slapping me playfully. "What it’s true!" I giggled before looking behind us to where Josh and Lou were talking.

I looked at their faces and Josh looked serious about something and Lou just looked uncomfortable. Well, being the awesome person I am, I nudged Niall and nodded into the direction of Josh and Lou and he called Josh's name to distract him. Nialler can read my thoughts I reckon... Maybe he really is a leprechaun!

"We'll discuss this later okay?" Niall said looking at me as Josh ran towards us. "Definitely" I smiled before holding out my pinkie for a pinkie-swear. Yeah, we still do that.

~End of Flashback~

"Now we just need to find out if Lou likes Harry back, which I'm sure he does. I just need a bit of time with the boy... I just hope Haz doesn’t think I’m trying to 'make a move' on the boy, because now he thinks I like him." I sighed and looked to Niall. "You’re lucky I'm such a good actress Ni." I smirked nudging him. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Niall and I have a really close relationship, and most people actually think that we're dating not him and my brother.

Speaking of my brother... I looked around the pool of students, trying to find him. Josh is my twin brother, and before you go off saying how we look nothing like each other, I did look like him before I dyed my hair. I have like 7 other brothers including him, so I have a pretty big family...

If you’re wondering what an Australian girl is doing living in the U.K, well I was born in Australia with my parents... Until three of my brothers realized they were gay... and my parents were complete homophobes. So, they kicked us out. All of us, and we went to live in the U.K with my aunt and uncle... and there you have it I guess!

"Ey Curly!" I turned around to see the exact person I was looking for. My dumb brother. Ha ha, I don't mean that. I love my brother and wouldn’t trade him for the world. "JOSHY!" Niall squealed and hugged him. Aww. They're so cute together. "Where’s my hug o amazing brother of mine?" I poked my tongue out and hugged him after he finished hugging Niall. "So what’s up guys?" He asked, putting his arm around Niall’s waist. Niall smiled at this action and nuzzled his face in the crook of Josh's neck. "I swear if you two get any cuter, you’re going to have the whole school barfing rainbows and puppy dogs." I said laughing.

Niall just blushed and giggled into Josh's shoulder. “So getting back to my question… what were you guys talking about?” Josh questioned, looking suspiciously at the two of us. I looked at Niall and he understood the message I was trying to send him. Should we tell him? Niall nodded and I continued.

"Anyways, we were talking about how we have to get Lou and Hazza together." Niall nodded enthusiastically at what I said. "But Joshy you CANNOT tell ANYBODY! Especially them… do you understand?" Niall looked up at his boyfriend with those big blue puppy dog eyes. Oh god... not the puppy dog eyes! Josh's going to cave in 3...2...1 -

"I promise Nialler." Josh stared into Niall's eyes and leaned down to peck his lips. He then pulled back smiling. I made a gagging noise and laughed as Niall ran over and slapped my shoulder. I swear were like giggling school girls! Well, I'm allowed to, because I’m a girl... but Niall isn’t!

But there are more important things to focus on right now.

It's time to find a way to make one of our best friends fall in love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this one was pretty short, it was kinda just a filler and a bit of a chapter to get you to know a little more about Becca and Josh! (:

I don't really like this chapter very much, and I'm sorry if I kinda rushed it... Oh well (:
Not sure when the next chappie will be up, cause I might be busy for the rest of the weekend... But I will try to update ASAP!  So tell me what you guys think!!!

I also would like to dedicate this chapter to @crazyelizibeth for giving me the idea for the name, and the name inpired me for a plot to this story.. so thank you soo much!! <3