Chapter 9 ~ Show Choirs and Principal Offices

Hey guys.... It's uh... It's been a while... *Le runs from potatos being thrown at*

Okay hi guys! I know I havent really been able to update as quickly as I would like to but I have alot of homework and stuff and I really tried to make this chappie as good as I could! Now just one thing. READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END! Okay and this chappie is dedicated to @rmongz7 for being the first one to comment who has a phobia of spoon! Engough from me for now guys, enjoy (:

DISCLAIMER: I do not own One Direction in ANYWAY!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Niall’s P.O.V ~~

We all sat around the familiar lunch table at school the next morning, waiting for Becca. Louis and Harry told us they got together last night and Zayn and Liam announced their relationship so basically everybody had a partner.

Except for Becca

I’m not sure if she really minds though, but I think she feels a bit like a third wheel around me and the other lads, and I don’t think she wants to break any of us up.

Suddenly she came bounding in with a flyer in her hand, practically bouncing on the balls of her feet. “Hey guys!” she looked around excitedly before sitting down on the other side of me.

“What’s that in your hand Bec?” Liam asked from across the table while I nodded as well. I was wondering what she was holding.

“Well, our school decided to join the national show choir competition! This means if we get through we could go all the way to, like, Paris for the finals!” She was bouncing in her seat smiling.

“And since I know all of you love singing, and me –“ I groaned and she slapped me playfully and we both giggled before she continued “- I was hoping you guys would audition as well?” She asked looking around.

“I’m in!” I smiled and looked at Josh who smiled back at me and nodded as well. “I’ll audition as well!” Liam grinned largely at Bec and she smiled back. “I’ll do it too, just ‘cause Liam’s doing it.” Zayn smiled at Liam and Liam smiled back. Harry and Louis just nodded as well.

“So, we’re all in?” Becca asked looking around excitedly. Everybody nodded and smiled. “Yay! I’ll go sign us all up then! I’ll leave you lads to be all ‘lovey dovey’” She winked and ran off to go sign our names.

“Okay boys, what are we gonna do?” I asked and everybody looked at me confused. “What do you mean?” Harry asked, tilting his head a little which made his curls bounce.

Louis must have seen this too because he giggled and stuck his finger up one of the curls. “Oh my god! Harry! I can stick my finger up your curls!” He gasped like it was the most amazing thing ever and everybody on the table cracked up laughing.

Harry giggled a little too before grabbing Lou’s hand in his own and placing it on his lap. That sounded kind of dirty, but it was really cute.