Chapter 1 ~ Louis - The New Guy

Hellloooooo loveliess! This is my first story on Wattpad so to start off I would like to say a few words.... Umm.. Hai :D. Now give me feed back on the first chapter and if the feed back is good I will continue! Also I can take constructive criticsm but NO H8 pwease!

This is a Larry Stylinson fanfiction, with some Ziam and Niall with a character I made up!

Also in this story, they arent famous. So yeah, imma stop talking now and... ENJOY! :D

DISCLAIMER: I do not in anyway own One Direction. :)

ALSO! This is a boyxboy fic, so if your like homophobic or your not comfortable with boyxboy relations then I do not advise you read this. And if you cast your eyes to le side, you will see the song that inspired my title (:

Okaayyy! ONTER CHAPTAH WUN! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Louis POV ~~

I woke up to the shrill ringing of my alarm clock. Without opening my eyes, I sighed and slammed my hand on the table to try to turn it off. I was unsuccessful. Damn, I thought as I got up to turn it off. Today was the day I would be starting at my new school. I was bullied for being gay at my old school; I just hope the people at my new one aren’t the same. I stretched a bit then looked at the time. "Crap!" I said under my breath. 8:00 am. If I didn’t get a move on, I was going to be late. Great way to start of my first day huh?

"Morning mum!" I called as I ran down stairs (A/N: I am Australian, so I spell some words a little differently... okay back to the story! :))  "Morning sweetheart, I made you breakfast!" She said placing the plate down in front of me. Bacon and Eggs. Yum. I guzzled down my food as quickly as possible. "I’m guessing you like your breakfast then?" Mum smirked and looked at me. I blushed and nodded enthusiastically. "Well, we'd better get a move on if we want you to make it to school on time!" She said, ushering for me to go get ready.

After showering and getting changed, I bounded down the stairs towards the front door. "Do you want me to drive you today honey?" Mum asked and I nodded as I felt a small blush reach my cheeks.

It wasn’t until we were in the car that I felt the butterflies inside my stomach. I mean, what if the people at my school don’t like me? What if I’m bullied again? What if there’s a psycho murderer at the school, out to get all gay people?! Okay, now I’m just being paranoid. As if sensing my fear, my mum reached out and placed a hand on my knee. "Its okay sweetheart," She started "I'm sure the children at this school won’t be as bad as the last!" She smiled happily and I couldn’t help but smile as well. I just hope that she is right.

After meeting with the principal, receiving class schedules and my locker and combination, my mum final left, but not without a hug goodbye. "Now, seeing as you’re new to this school, I have assigned you somebody to help you, you know to show you around, take you to your classes and whatnot." Principal Ruckman smiled from his seat in his office. After he said this, a blonde haired, blue eyed boy walked inside of the office. "You called me sir?" He smiled. He had a thick accent; Irish I was sure of it.

"Niall, you will be showing Louis around as he is new here. Now I believe classes will start soon, so Niall I will give you and Louis permission to look around the school today, and then tomorrow your classes will begin." Principal Ruckman stated smiling. He always seemed to be smiling. Its kinda scaring me now... "C’mon Louis! I'll show ya 'round!" An Irish voice pulled me out of my thoughts as I was pulled by the arm towards the door.