Chapter 15 ~ Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

Heyy there! Yeahh you, C’mon, ya know ya love me!

*Le squeezes in hug*

Two chapters two days in a row! :)

YAY IM HAPPY WITH MYSELF! :D

Oh and also… GYHAB officially has OVER 9,000 reads…

ASDFGHJKL OMFG LET ME LOVE YOU GUYS! :D

Thank u all sooooo much! I mean, it probably seems like nothing to you guys but… it means so much to me! So thanx :D

Oh and also, I dedicate this chapter too *Le epic drum roll*

@Ziam22 for being the only person to guess my age right.

I can’t believe nobody else guessed my age right…. *Whistles nonchalantly*

Oh yeah, well I’m gonna stop talking now and let you read this chapter… ENJOY! :D

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT in ANYWAY own ONE DIRECTION!

------------------------------------

~~ Holly’s P.O.V ~~

Today was just like any other day. Wake up, exercise, walk to school, bitch slap Rin with words behind Becca’s back, and then walk home.

I walked home with an extra skip in my step, I had no idea why I felt so giddy. I shrugged it off though. When I turned and looked across the street I saw the strangest thing.

Rin… walking with somebody who wasn’t from our school.

I thought she didn’t have any friends from her old school.

Curious, I walked as close as I could to the pair and squatted behind a bush. I noticed now that the boy she was talking to was a paraplegic… Wait what?

I heard a glimpse of the conversation. “I just… I just can’t help but feel I’m to blame…” I heard Rin sighed and by the croak in her voice, I could tell she was beginning to cry.

What’s that all about?

“Rin –“ I heard the wheeling of a chair stop. That must’ve been the boy in the wheelchair. “Just stop blaming yourself! It wasn’t your fault that they died –“ “But it is! If I had just drank like they said I should’ve, we wouldn’t have gotten into the car accident and –“ I heard her break down crying.

Wow. This is so much better than I thought it was.

I stood up and snuck away as quietly and as hidden as possible, a smirk clear across my face.

Rin is going down.

~~ Edward’s P.O.V ~~

I giggled as Sebastian and I walked towards the music room at school. This boy really makes me feel like I am loved… You know, like the way Stan SHOULD make me feel…

Oh who am I kidding? I don’t love Stan, and he doesn’t love me. Heck, I don’t even seen him any more!

He’s always off with that Holly chick who’s friends with Bec and all them. I shook my head. He doesn’t even have time for his own boyfriend…

I sighed and if sensing my sadness, and arm was immediately around my shoulder. I felt my heart flutter at the contact as I looked up at Seb who looked concerned.

I smiled in thanks and he grinned as we continued walking towards the music room.

I stopped, seeing other people in there…