Chapter 17 ~ Confessions And Cries

Heeelllllooooo peopleee! How are you?! :)

I’m sorry I didn’t upload sooner!

So yeah! No really big announcements for this chapter… Wait just one!
Okay, like I said last chapter, myself and @1DhiLARRYous are doing a LARRY collab (See how I put Larry in caps? Yeah… Just thought I’d point that out… :3) And we need an OC character to play Niall’s love interest! :) So basically just leave the characters name, features and personality! The best one that @1DhiLARRYous and I decide on will feature in our story and will get a dedication next chapter! (You’ll get a dedication on THIS fanfic, GYHAB. :P)  :) You can either inbox me, @1dhiLARRYous or leave your character in the comments! Good luck guys! :)

ALSO! There is a part in here about Rin that @TooLongTooLate wrote and I edited it a bit, so yeah! Credit goes to her!

Just a quick note, a few swear words have been used in this chapter (Ohmergawd I’m so rebel) So yeah just a warning!

That’s really all! I’ll let you read now!

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT in ANYWAY own ONE DIRECTION

----------------------------------------

~~ Becca’s P.O.V ~~

I sat in the waiting room of the hospital for what felt like years. I sank against the same wall I had leant against when Zayn was in here. I sighed, shaking the thought from my head.

I just don’t understand… Why did all this happen to us? What did Holly mean when she said that Rin killed all her friends?! I just have so many questions and I’m so confused.

Something just doesn’t feel right…

Only two girls were here with me, Lucy and Emily. Nobody else. I guess you’re wondering why Rin is even in the hospital anyways? Well, when Holly said what she did about Rin, she had a panic attack and fainted. I immediately called the ambulance and they rushed her here.

Apparently, she was on a lot of different medication and we were unable to check up on her. I sighed and ran a hand through my dyed red hair. I began to think about Niall and my brother. Come to think of it, I haven’t seen either of them since they were on stage.

I pulled out my phone and instantly dialled Josh’s number. I waited for a bit until the familiar tone showed it had gone straight to voice mail. I shook my head and pressed the end button, not even bothering to leave a message.

I mean, nothing bad could’ve happened to them, right?

“Any patients waiting on Rin Burbary?” A nurse’s voice sounded as I shot up from my position against the wall and rushed over to her, Lucy and Emily not far behind.

“We are, miss.” I answered breathlessly. She nodded and signalled for us to follow her. I walked down the same gloomy hallways as I had the time Zayn was hit by that car. I shuddered, again thinking of the moment and shaking it off yet again. So many things reminded me of it, it’s crazy…