Chapter 7 ~ Old Friends Make Great Enemies

Helloo everybody!! Just a couple of things before I begin this chapter...
Well 1, I won't be able to update this as often after this weekend because next week... I GO BACK TO SCHOOL! : ( Yeahh it's really sad, and I can't upload tomorrow either cause I will be busy... so sorry!
2 I mention something about Louis' dad in this. The dad I made up in this is purely fictional and does not have anything to do with Louis' real dad. Okay? Okay.

DISCLAIMER: I do not in ANY WAY AT ALL own One Direction.

Kay, enjoy! (:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~ Becca’s P.O.V ~~

I sat there, wide eyed as Niall explained what he had over heard from that conversation of Louis and… Sam? Stew? Stan! That was it.

Niall was on his way over here because him and Josh were going to watch a movie together, (I told him to bring protection, you know…Just in case) and he saw Louis walking and stopping at a house.

So Nialler, being the sneaky leprechaun he is followed Lou to the house and ducked under one of the bushes for shelter from the rain. He was about to say hello when he heard another voice come from the house and basically he explained the whole convocation from there.

“So, what are we going to do?!” Niall asked chewing on his fingernails. I swatted Niall’s hand away from his mouth as he pouted but never the less, looked up at me with a questioning glance.

“We can’t…. Were going to have to confront Louis about this –“ “BUT THEN LOU WILL KNOW I WAS STALKING HIM! What are me going to do!” Niall shouted cutting me off, and lying down face first into a pillow on the bed.

I rolled my eyes at his antics and wacked him on the top of the head. “OW!” He yelled clutching his head.

“Niall this is serious! We are going to have to confront Louis.”

~~ Louis P.O.V ~~

I laughed as Liam did that monkey face thing again. Liam can be strict, but also really funny at other times. Harry, Liam, Becca, Niall and I were all at Starbucks, just chilling on the last day of the weekend.

Niall and Becca kept looking at each other strangely, as if they were talking to each other silently, which they probably were.

I looked over to Harry, who was seated next to me and smiled. He smiled back largely, showing off his cute dimples as he did.

“Louis! Fancy meeting you here.” A familiar voice said from behind as I froze and turned around quickly.

“Stan.” I spat coldly looking up at him. He smirked and looked at everybody else on the table, then narrowing his eyes back on me.

“So, who’s your new boyfriend? I mean seeing as you didn’t want to kiss me the other night than it must be somebody on this table.” He looked around the table, his American accent thick.