Chapter 9: Infinite

Brittany's P.O.V.

When I woke up, I was confused as hell. Not only that, but sick to my stomach, exhausted, and in pain. I had the worst migraine.

I noticed all of this after the few seconds of blinking my eyes open. But not just that—I had ended up lying on top of Eminem the whole time. Wait a second... I was on him?

I rolled fast off of him in a panic, which made things a lot worse. My head began pounding audibly in great pain which made me even more nauseous. After I drew in a steady breath, the very first thing I did was turn down to face the man I'd been sleeping on and smack him straight across the face.

He woke up with a jolt directly after that. "Ow! The f—fuck? What gives?" His hands were covering his eyes as he was adjusting to the light from outside pouring in.

I peered around me, taking notice where in the world we were at. I didn't recognise this place; it wasn't my apartment, or DeShaun's. Probably Em's. I stared back down at him in horror. "...did we have sex?"

Em soon was sitting himself up on his elbows, his hand coming up to rub his head, like he was suffering a minor headache himself too. He chuckled after hearing my comment. "I sure hope so."

I groaned, however noticing that I was still clothed, wearing my dress. And Em was wearing his trousers, his shirt being the only thing off. I was questioning that in my head. As I slowly made a move to stand, I became completely dizzy and lightheaded. My feeling of nausea suddenly hit me tenfold; oh, no, I was going to puke. My hand went to cover my mouth, me immediately making retching noises.

Em noticed me, reacting all of a sudden. "Shi—bathroom's to your right," he quickly directed, jumping up to help move me over to the toilet fast.

I spent the next ten minutes throwing up whatever contents remained in my stomach into the toilet bowl. I felt completely sick and miserable. Poor Em was standing there the whole time, suffering to watch me go through this. He was patting my back and comforting me every now and then.

After I finished, I just leaned against the wall, head falling back and hitting the wall. My migraine was still there. I started finally speaking after a while, eyes falling on Em who was still standing at the doorway. "Whose smart idea was it that we get drunk as fuck last night, even after taking Ecstasy?"

He just chuckled at me, rubbing the back of his neck. "I don't even remember anymore." He looked at me a little full of concern now. "Is there anything I can get you?" he offered, trying to make me feel better.

I sighed, eyes resting on him as I took a second to think. I noticed that he was still shirtless. It was the first time I'd seen him like that—that I remember, at least. And damn, he had a pretty good body. His arms were strong and a bit muscular, like I remember noticing from way before. He looked good. I immediately glanced back up, eyes meeting with his, blushing at what I just did. I began, faltering my words a little. "Some, uh, m—mouthwash would be good, for starters... something to help this headache, water, and maybe some clothes I can borrow."

He smiled at me, like he knew I was flustering over his exposed body. He continued in a cheerful tone. "Mouthwash's there on the sink, I got headache pills in the cabinet," he pointed to the cabinet mirror on the side. "And I'll get you some water and fresh clothes," he concluded.

There were butterflies in my stomach after he said that. The way he offered it smoothly, how gentlemanly he sounded—it turned me on, a little. I shakily began to get back up on my legs, smiling at him kindly. I was almost feeling better already. "Thanks. Can I use your shower?" I asked.