Movie Night

The next morning, I'm awakened by the alarm I set last night. I wake up almost instantly, while Alex barely moves. I reach around and shut the alarm off, before forcing myself to get up, shaking Alex lightly and telling him to get up while I move from the bed.

"...five more minutes..." He mumbles into his pillow.

"We have a flight to catch in an hour or so."

Alex groans as he rolls over pulling the blankets off as he climbs out of bed.

"I know...I didn't want to get up either."

"We can get more rest on the plane." I add.

"Do I have to give you a bit of motivation?"

"...maybe..."

"Well come here and I'll give you motivation."

Alex sleepily makes his way over to me before stopping in front of me.

"First of all....nice hair." I giggle.

"Thanks." Alex chuckles.

"And I can say for once that I did not cause that."

"Even though you wish you did."

"Hmmm....maybe."

"So..where's my motivation?" 

"Patience."

"You know how I get."

"I know, I know." I laugh. 

Then I lean up and press my lips against his, that being his motivation. Alex pulls me closer as he starts to wake up more.

"That's all for now." I say pulling away.

"Awww."

"You'll live." I chuckle. "Now get ready before we are late."

"Just one more? A quick one?"

"Now you have to get ready."

"You always know how to motivate me."

"I do."

Alex slowly pulls away so we can get ready to leave. I grab more comfortable clothes, the ones I had set out last night and I head into the bathroom to change. Once I change, I grab my other clothes and head out of the bathroom. Putting them in the hamper and I went over to grab my bags. Alex was just finishing up getting ready himself, just went into the bathroom to fix his hair. After fixing his hair, Alex came back out and grabbed his bags as well. 

"Just have to wait for Mike and Stef, then we can go."

"I'm sure they'll be up and ready soon."

"Right. I see that look in your eye."

"What look?" Alex smirks.

"That look."

Alex walks over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. "We got some time.."

"Always want distractions." I giggle. 

"Of course. Can you blame me?" 

"Not really."

Alex leans down pressing kiss lips to mine as he pulls me closer to him.

In response, I kiss back and my arms find their way around his neck. Alex then starts to deepen the kiss as his hands run through my hair. I smile a bit at his eagerness in the situation, my hold on him becoming tighter. As his hands start to wander I slowly break the kiss.

"...Alex...later..."

"...we're not technically alone right now." I add. 

"...darn..." Alex mumbles.