Night Off

Back to the beginning of another week. I had woken up before Alex, who was peacefully sleeping. Being careful not to wake him, I move from the bed and get dressed for most of the day at least. I decide to let him sleep more and I would go out and get something for breakfast for us both. It didn't take long since there was a little cafe next to the hotel. After getting what I wanted, I headed back up to the room. When I walked in, Alex was just starting to wake up, reaching on my side of the bed looking for me. 

"I'm over here." I say as I put everything on the table. He groans, rolling over to face me. 

"Come back to bed." He sleepily says.

"Then everything I got for breakfast will get cold."

"You got breakfast?" He asks, rubbing his eyes.

"Mmhmm."

"Thought I smelt something good."

"Wanted to let you sleep after last night, since you need the rest."

"I did, thank you." He props himself on his elbows, smiling.

"Always thinking of you."

"Of course." He gets up from the bed, walking over to me, giving me a kiss. 

"How are you feeling anyway?"

"A little sore, but nothing to bad."

"Well that's good."

"A very good thing. Even better since I got the night off."

"I've got the night off too."

"That makes things even better."

"No matches, but Mike wants me to open the show, talk about what I want, including my win last night."

"Any thoughts on what you're going to say?"

"Not yet. But I got plenty of time to think about it."

"True." He nods. "This is really good. Is it from the hotel?"

"Next door to the hotel."

"I didn't think it was from here. It's to good to be." He chuckles.

"Some hotels do have good food though."

"Yeah, but we've stay here before and I really didn't like the food."

"Which I remembered."

"One of the reasons you're the best."

"You are too."

"Any plans for today?"

"Well seeing as you need to rest, staying in the room all day can get boring. So I was just thinking relaxing things maybe. Stuff that doesn't require you to do much. Maybe the indoor pool, and I know the jacuzzi will definitely help you relax."

"That all sounds really good. I say the pool for a bit then the jacuzzi after."

"That's exactly what I was thinking."

"Once we're done, we can get ready then we should be good to go."

"Good idea."

We both finish eating before cleaning everything up. When that's all done, we both start to get ready, taking our time since we're not in a rush. 

"Do you want to pick out what I should wear?" I grin. 

"I'd love to." He grins.

"I knew you would."

He goes over to my things and rummages though until he comes to one he likes. That one is obviously blue, seeing as that is his favorite color on me. Once he pulls it out, he turns around to show me. "Of course it's blue." I chuckle, taking it from him.