FCW Appearance

I'm currently dreaming, and I know this because what I see right now is not what I saw before I went to bed last night. It's kind of dark, and there's only one table with candles lit, a very romantic atmosphere.

"Hello beautiful." Alex says, taking my hand and leading me to the table. 

I'm kind of confused at first, wondering what's going on and why he just came out of like nowhere.

"What's wrong?" Alex asks, looking at me.

"Oh nothing, everything's just amazing."

"Good." Alex smiles, leaning down and placing a soft kiss to my lips. "Come, let's sit." Alex continues and leads me to the table. 

Being the gentleman that he is, he pulls out my chair for me and I sit. Then he walks around and sits in his chair. After sitting in his chair, he reaches across the table and takes my hands in his and looks me deep in the eyes. I immediately blush and look down. Alex notices and rubs my hand with his thumb. 

"Babe." Alex says, breaking the silence. "I want you to know how I feel about you."

"How...how do you feel?"

"Well I really like you and I think...." He takes a deep breath. "I think, no, I know I'm in love with you."

"Y...you're in l..love with me?"

"Yes, you're amazing, beautiful, and I love being around you. I feel I don't have to hide anything from you and I can be myself with you, that and your smile, your laugh, and those amazing eyes. Everything about you is perfect."

"You're sweet." I smile slightly. 

Alex gets up and starts to lean across the table toward me, coming closer and closer to my face and reaches my lips in a soft, romantic kiss. Unfortunately it doesn't last long, because I suddenly wake up.

"That sucks." I mutter opening my eyes to a bright room.  "Whyyyyyy?" I ask myself, my face falling back into the pillow.

I hear a noise on the bed table and when I look over, I see my phone lit up.

"Hello?" I say into the phone, after picking it up.

"Still sleeping?" I hear Mike on the other line. 

"Would I have answered the phone if I was sleeping?"

"No but you sound like you were."

"I just woke up, that's why."

"Ah, well are we going to get this day started or what?"

"Don't tell me you're already here."

"If I was, you would have water on you right now."

"On your way then?"

"Yes, I'll be there in 5."

"Alright, you're lucky I don't take long to get ready."

"Yes, I am." Mike says, and we both say bye and hang up, and I start to get ready. 

I get changed into a blue tank top and jean shorts, with matching flip flops, jewelry and makeup. I just brush my hair before putting it up in a ponytail. I grab what I need before leaving the room. I walk downstairs to see Mike talking to Alex. Alex looks at me and he's speechless. 

"Are you ready?" Mike asks. 

"What do you think?" I laugh. 

"Looks like it." Mike shrugs. 

"Thought so."

Mike laughs and I look at Alex. 

"Hey." I snap my fingers. "I'll be back in a few hours." I tell him.