Raw In Birmingham, England Part Two

I actually managed to stay awake for the rest of the day, but he was the one to doze off. Once I felt a change of breathing, I look up to see him passed out and I couldn't help but laugh a bit. I waited until the last possible moment to wake him up. When I try to, I end up getting pulled closer, and his grip tightens around me. "Alex..." I laugh, running my fingers through his hair. "...you have to wake up." All he does is mumble, deciding not to wake up yet. I decide to let him sleep and manage to get out of his grip so I can start to get ready. The most I do is fix my clothes up and my hair, and just put makeup on. Once I'm done with that, I walk out to get my bag together.

"...Shauna..." Alex mumbles, reaching for me on the bed. 

"I'm getting my things ready to go."

"Already?" He rubs his eyes.

"Yeah, instead of me, it was you who passed out. Sleepyhead."

"I didn't even think I was that tired. Must have just hit me."

"You must've needed it."

"I guess so." He sits up, stretching.

"Feel better?"

"I do, much better."

"Good." He gets off the bed, coming over to me, giving me a kiss before going to his bags to get everything ready for the night. I was done before him, so I went over and sat on the edge of the bed while I watched him. “Like what you see?” He grins.

"Well you are wearing the jeans I love so yes."

"I had a feeling." He chuckles, wiggling his butt a bit before standing.

"Trying to kill me?"

"I don't know...did it work?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe?" He turns around doing it again.

"Do you want me to jump you?"

"If we had more time then yes." He grins. "You know I love to tease you."

"Touche."

"You ready or are we not going to be leaving right now?"

"I'm ready. And I already told Mike while you were passed out when we want our match."

"Alright." He nods. "Shall we?" He holds out his hand.

"Yes we shall." I take his hand and lace my fingers with his. I do a quick check of the room then head out to the elevators. Once there, we take that down to the lobby then head to the car. We put our things in the back then get in and head for the arena. Stef and Mike had already gotten ready and were on their way there as well. "So they want to start the show off, get the match done and over with."

"I don't blame them. I just wish we didn't have to wait until the end. Gives him more time to plan."

"I know."

"I hope we don't have to see any of them until the match. Today has been good and I don't want them to ruin it."

"I'll try my hardest to keep them away from us."

"I know you will, but being the GM they will make some excuse to come see you."

"Right, I know."

"I say from now on, they have to make an appointment to see you if it's not scripted."

"That's actually a good idea."

"I'm just full of them." I grin. "Plus...we'll get more alone time that way." She winks.