WrestleMania 29

WrestleMania was finally here, after all the excitement this week. It was the final day of Axxess, and we all were booked for it. It was late in the afternoon, and Alex and I were getting ready to go to our Axxess signing. I was in the bathroom finishing up the last few things I needed to do, like hair and makeup. "We are so going into tonight and leaving that arena tonight with our titles." I remark from inside the bathroom. "I had no doubt we wouldn't be."

"So glad we got booked at the same signing. They split us up the last couple times this weekend."

"Right? I was not happy about that at all."

"Neither was I."

"At least it was people we could tolerate though."

"Thank god for that."

"Yes."

"Just can't wait until tonight." I say, as I come out of the bathroom. "Oh? Why's that?"

"The excitement for the show. First time having a match at WrestleMania for me."

"Oh right." He chuckles. "You had me distracted for a moment."

"Oh did I? My bad."

"Uh huh. You know I'm easily distracted by you."

"Likewise." I then go around the room, getting a few more things that I'll need to the show since we'll be leaving from Axxess to go to the arena. Alex had his bag packed since he had time while I was in the bathroom. "Oh and by the way, I have new gear for tonight." 

"Mmhmm. It's WrestleMania, gotta have some kind of new gear."

"Oh?"

"Do I get any hints?"

"Blue."

"I can't wait to see it."

"Well, you're gonna wait a while to see it. And even when I do have it on, it'll be covered with a jacket so you won't be able to see until the match."

"Awww."

"Gotta keep it a surprise."

"Of course."

"You'll survive."

"Hopefully."

"I know you will."

"If this day goes fast I will."

"Well they do say time flies when you're having fun. Seemed to pass pretty quickly at our last "True."

"But I'm ready to go now. You?"

"I'm ready."

I nod and we both grab our bags and head out. Once we're out in the hallway, I take his hand as we go to the elevators, stepping inside and heading down to the lobby. Once in the lobby, we both head out to the car, putting our things in the back then getting in and heading off to Axxess. When we do get there, things are already pretty busy, fans everywhere. Leaving our things in the car, locking it afterwards, we start to head into Axxess, going to where our booth would be. "I think it's busier then yesterday."

"Well it is the last day of Axxess afterall."

"Right, right."

"Should probably prepare for some hand cramping from all the autographs then."

"Most likely. Another long day of those."

"But it's worth it."

"It really is." When we reach our booth, we sit in the chairs that were there, waiting for the line to form. It doesn't take to long for a line to form and soon they start walking up to the table. While we were doing that, Stef and Mike were just finishing up getting ready for their signing, and getting their things together for the show afterwards. She was just finishing up her hair in the bathroom after getting her bag together. While she was doing that, he was leaning in the door frame watching her "Enjoying yourself?" She chuckles. "You know I always do."