Feelings Revealed

The next morning and after sleeping in for a little, I manage to wake up myself instead of Alex having to wake me up. I shift in my spot, not wanting to wake Alex just yet. I manage to climb out of be then I head over to get my things ready for the day. I quietly head into the bathroom to get changed for most of the day anyway. Doing my normal routine, it does not take me that long to get ready. Once I walk out, I see Alex starting to stir, reaching over to my spot. 

"I'm over here."

"Hmmm." Alex mumbles.

I laugh to myself before walking over to wake him up. As I reach down to wake him, he grabs my arm pulling on the bed with him. I squeak in surprise as he does so. He pulls me close since he is still not fully awake.

"Alex....you need to get up."

"...few more minutes..."

"Do you want to be late for media?"

"...no..."

"Then I suggest you get up."

"Mkay." He mumbles.

He slowly gets up before making his way to his things. I move from the bed to get my shoes on and anything I needed, I got together and ready to go. Alex goes in the bathroom to get changed and since it was open a bit I was able to see him. I bite my lips once her took his shirt off as I saw a glimpse of his abs. After a bit of staring, I shake any thoughts from my head. Alex comes out a short time later all ready to go.

"You know I don't think you've looked any better than you do now."

"Alex..." I blush. "The blushing already?" 

"Didn't mean to." He chuckles. 

"Not that I mind. Just shows that you care."

"And I do....a lot."

"As I see everyday."

"I'll never stop caring."

"Aww."

"Just speaking the truth."

"I know...It's just so touching how much you are about me."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"No reason. It's hard to find caring and sweet guys like you."

"And I know that."

"I just couldn't be any happier."

"I'm glad."

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yup, all set."

We then grab what we need before heading down to the car for the first stop of media. The first stop was a news station. Alex would be appearing on TV, not only showing off his newly won title, but promoting the show for tonight. We walk over where we were told to wait until the host was ready for us. When they were ready for us, we go out to the set, sitting down and getting mics put on us and we sit and wait for when we'll be on. The show starts as the host announces the show before moving on to us.

"This morning we have two special guests with us. Please welcome WWE United States Champion Alex Riley and the lovely Scarlet."

"Thank you for having us." I reply.

"It's our pleasure. So tell us, you are in town for the live event tonight, correct?"

"We are. We've been in town all week, and it's been a busy one. Tonight is our last night in town."

"I'm sure with all the media and events you have been doing." The host chuckles. "So Alex, tell us. This is your first title correct?"

"It is. After being in the company for a year and trying my best, the hard work finally paid off."