chapter 9 :O

HEY PEOPLE!

sooo this is gonna be quick like very quick

my new story , Blessings A One Direction fanfiction , IS OUT :D it's only gotta 11 reads so YOU SHOULD ALL BE MY BFFLS AND READ IT. :D it's awesome ,

way better than this rubbish ^.^ 

hehe

SORRY THIS STORY WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE YOU. <3<3<3 DRAMA OOOOOOOOHHHHH

ONWARDS WITH THE CHAPTER!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONTESTT PONINTS:  Danielle : 10 Eleanor : 75 Robin : 65 MUHAHA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Robins POV *

Louis was currently sprawled out on the floor with 3 really pissed off teenage girls looming over him. Run now.

" AHEM."  

I cleared my throat waiting for a response to as why Louis was eavesdropping on our " girl meeting ".

" I... umm .... well ...errrr... " He stuttered.. wimp.

" SPIT IT OUT BOY. " Danielle screamed , dear god she's loud.

" SORRY!! I just never attended a " girls meeting " and I was curious.... " He explained blushing like mad.

" Just PLEASE  don't tell anyone about this contest.. it was El's idea.... " I sighed. I wanted to be mad at Louis , but honestly he made Eleanor happy , so I'm happy .

" Well let's get inside before anyone gets suspicious " Danielle sighed walking past Louis inside. Before I fallowed Danielle inside the hotel room , I saw Eleanor help Louis up and he gave her a quick peck on the lips and slung his arm around her shoulder. AWE SEE I CAN'T BE MAD AT THAT!  I had to bite my tongue to keep from fangirling.

When we got inside I seen that Zayn and Harry were sitting on the floor in front of the couch with two blankets over them and a bowl of popcorn between them , Liam was sitting at one end of the couch , and Niall was on the love seat.

Danielle sat next to Liam , and Eleanor and Louis snuggled up on the couch .. AWEEEEEEEEEEEE

I skipped over to Niall and he pulled me onto his lap burying his face in my hair. He snaked his arms around my wait pulling me into his chest , not that I'm complaining. For a few minutes , we forgot everyone in the room was staring at us , ( except Louis and Eleanor who were in their own little world too. )

" Uhhhh guys? " Harry asked looking from the two couples . By now we were all snapped out of our lovey daze.

" Were dating now. "  Chirped Louis pulling Eleanor closer to him .

" So are we  . " Said Niall placing a long kiss on my cheek.

Everyone awe'd except for Harry who was fake crying because his Boo Bear " replaced him. "

" DON'T WORRY HAZZA BEAR I STILL LOVE YOUUUUUUU " Screamed Louis pretending to snog Harry ... oh these boys..

" OKAY ... can we PLEASE stop this Larry drama for the movie? " exclaimed zayn , obviously a bit ticked off... opps .. sorry zayn ^.^

Harry jumped up off his previous position of stardling Louis , to pop in a movie. I nearly died when the title screen came on. 

" THE THING." 

AH SHIT.

last time I wached this movie , I cryed twice and screamed so loud I lost my voice the next day... 

I burried my face furthur into Niall , hopeing to rid the horribleness of this poor excuse of a movie. It's basicly a bunch of jumbled bodyparts and tentacles that move and insane people with flamethrowers.

I heard a few scared little irl scerams come from Harry and the messed up graggling noises from the " thing" , but thats basicly it.

" You ok babe? " whispred Niall . The word babe , made me shiver and smile.... god he has this effect on me... 

I nodded lightly in response and burryed my head furthur into him , inhaleing his beautiful scent.

I felt myself doze off into deeop sleep ... 

* dreamm * 

We were walking down the beach hand in hand. The sunset was beautiful.. it was like we were the only two people on the beach.... 

The only problem is I couldnt see the persons face i was walking next to.. but I could tell he was absolutely beautiful.. 

" I love you Robbie.. " He muttred in my ear and he leant down for a kiss.

It was like fireworks in me. its like nothing I have ever felt before.. I knew he was the one. I looked up at his face once we broke apart , expecting to see Niall.. but I looked up to be met with a beautiful mop of brown curls and pirceing green eyes. Harry. He was beautiful... how did I not see this before? 

" Your my one and only. " He whispred to me , his thick accent ringing through my ears... why am I feeling this way?  Do I love Harry?

****** end of dream *** 

I felt myself being shook awake , I opened my eyes to meet beautiful blue eyes , but not as beautiful as Harry's in my dream..

" Wakey wakey baby " He smiled. 

" WERE PLAYING NERFF GUNS!! " screamed , the one and only , Louis.

My eyes immedatly met with Harrys , he flashed me a cheekey smile. I blushed and looked away. Why am I acting this way over a silly dream? 

" Acctually guys , I'm pretty tired , I'm gonna crash." I hopped up from my position on the love seat and went to my room .. I needed to clear my head.. 

Once I got into my room imedatly I heard the dorr open and close behind me. 

"You alright babe? " I heard a Irish accent say from behind me.

" Yeah just a bit freaked out by the movie is all. "  I lied. 

" Sorry babe , next time the boys wanna wach a horror movie me and you can go wach finding nemo. " He smiled at me. God hes so good to me....  whats happening to me?  I feel horrible.

" Can we just go to bed please? " I ask on the verge of tears.

" Of course babe " He smiled. 

I was already in Pj's so he just tolk off his shirt and we crawled in bed. 

He pulled me close to him and held me like he would never let me go. He really loves me . 

But do I love him back? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHH DRAMA OOOHHH 

AHAH 

sorry for the late upload , im a counser at a camp and ive been busey 

muah muah byee xx