chapterr 7 !!!

YAYYY CHAPPTER 7!! ..  I think....? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

conest score : Robin 0   Eleanor 0   Danielle 0 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sprinted down the coridor of the hotel as fast as i could. 

I knew the boys take games siriously , like VERY siriously so if i want to stay alive i have to take it siriously too.

Dani and Eleanor caught on to what I was doing on fallowed me.  We ran aroud a corner to find a small room with vending and ice machines. 

We all felll to the ground huffing and puffing when my phone buzzed , 

from:  THE SUPER OVERLORD OF ALL CARROTS!

 RUN LIAMS CHASING ME AHHH!! IF I DON'T MAKE IT.... TEL..... HAZ.... I LOVE HIM... 

- Loulou xxxx 

sience wgen did he get a hold of my phone? anyway it doesn't matter i'll just change the contact name later.. ;)

I seen the girls stiffle a laugh as they loked at thier phons too.

" You guys got the message too? " i asked smileing

They held up thier phones to show me the message , and yep they were the same as mine ... execept something on Eleanors.... OMYGOD 

El's message raad ,

 RUN LIAMS CHASING ME AHHH! run! 

- Louis bearr xxxx 

ps : Stay safe!! xx 

" OMIGOD ELLLLLL!! LOU FANCIES YOU!! " Me and Dani squealed

She blushed firiously .. awee someones gotta crushhh 

" How many points do I got??"  Eleanor asked jumping up and down lightly.

" Well flirting is worth 10 and that seemed a bit on the flirty side... soo 10!! " i said looking at the notes i had wrote in my phone . ( Theres no way i'm going to memorise this pointing system so I need to write it down... don't judge me!! )

 We were about to totally go into girly sqealey mode but we heard Zayns muffled screams and a evil luagh from Harry. I looked at the girls with wide eyes , they had looks of terror on thier faces.

Watever Harry was doing to Zayn I did not want to happen to me!! 

We ran around the small room looking for someplace to hide .... and aha! Found one!! 

There was a small gap between the ice macjiene and the pop machiene. muhhaa.... good luck finding me now Styles!!

I squeezed into the small space and giggled... perfect.

" HOLEY FLYING POOP WHERE DID RIBIN GO?!!? " asked Eleanor running in circles makeing inhuman noises.

" psttt girls clam down im in here! " i whispered.

 due to my shortness i could easly squeez in the very , very tight space.

"How the hell did you fit down there?" Dani said , amazed of my tineyness ( yeah its a word )

 Before I could respond , I heard an anguished scream from Liam and Dani and Eleanor gave me a small wave and dashed down the corridor.

I sat there for about 10 minutes until I heard a huskey Irish accent from behind me.

" Haveing fun down there? " 

I spun around - well I tried atleast ..

My head smacked the side of the ice machiene , hard. 

" dammmitttttttt" i swore.

" Robin!! Are you okay?!?! " 

I looked up to see Niall bending over me with a conserned look on his face.

" y-yeahh" i slurred. 

Everything was starting to look fuzzy , damnit.

Next thing I knew i was in some bodys arms being carried down the hall.

I snuggled furthur into Nialls chest , the pain in my head dulling.

I felt myself being set down , on a bed i think , and foot steps getting furthur away.

I opened my eyes , but instantly regreted it. My head spun and my vision focoused sending a shoot of pain in the back of my head. 

Once i regained focous , I looked around to see that I was in Nialls hotel room on his bed. He came back in with some Advil and some water. 

I greatfully tolk them and i instantly felt better.

" Are you okay?! This is all my fault , I shouldnt have scared you like that! I should have lightly tapped you on the shoulder or something-"

"Niall please i'm fine honestly." I said stopping Niall from his ramble.

A huge grin got plastred across his face.

" Now lets go wach a movie yeah?" He asked picking me up bridal style. 

" Niall I can walk ! " I giggled. Honestly how can he carry me i'm a freaking cow!

" First off it's the least I can do , and second , your not a cow your beautiful. " 

crap did i say that out loud?! 

I burried my face into his chest in attempt to hide my blush.

We ploped down on the couch with me sunggled on his lap.

He grabbed the romote and began flicking through channels.

He stopped on one that I am preticluarly totally in love with.

" O MY GOD ITS FINDING NEMO! " We both screamed , and then laughed at our alikeness. ( it's a word in my world  . ) 

We wached the movie , me in his arms comftorbly.

It got to the part where Dory hit the jelly fish and is now like almost dead. I tear up everytime!! Don't judge me... 

Niall spun me around so my legs were wrapped around his waist and i was holding onto his neck.

" Robin I know this is not a great time sience I basicly cut your head open , but .." He swallowed hard and looked me stright in the eye.

" WillYouBeMyGirlfriend." He said quickly.

My jaw dropped and I forze. My brain was frozen but my heart obviously wasn't because I heard myself say , 

" Yes i will Niall." 

He let out a sigh of relief and crashed his lips to mine. Finally. 

Our little " moment " was cut off by my phone buzzing. 

We both groaned but I reached into my pocket and looked a tthe text. My jaw instantly dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poins for the conest thingy:

R:  55     D: 0 poor Dani :'(    E: 10 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER???!!?

okay so sorry its late and short and crappie but I have finals and end of the year projects:/ over here in canada were not so luckey as people in the UK , we have school till the end of june -.- 

ALSOOO i fixed my sory :O it went all glichy :///// 

AND YAYYYYYYYY RIALL!! OR NIBIN!! okay i dont know. 

BAI XX