chappter 8D

To: Robin the most amazing person in the whole freakin world

 I need to talk to you now. Like right now. It's about your sister... The rest of the guys  are still playing so meet me in my room.

- Liam x

This is odd.. usually Liam ends his texts with Li-Li or Leeyum , never Liam . And why does he need to talk about  Jessie? Last time I checked their relationship was going pretty good. (A/N: in case you forgot  Jessie and Liam are dating xD )

To: LEEYUM

Sure be there soon! xxx

- Robin the sexeh beast

I sighed and closed my phone hoping up from the couch.

" What's wrong babe? " Niall asked , his eyes full of concern.

" I'm not sure .. Liam just texted me saying we need to talk about Jess , I'm sort of worried "

" Okay babe be safe! I hear Zayn's just tackling random strangers to the ground.. come back to mine when you done. " He added with a wink. I rolled my eyes and gave him a quick peck on the lips before skipping from this hotel room.

I cautiously walked down the corridor to Liam's room. I pulled up the hood on my hoodie hoping no one who's playing would recognise me.

I couldn't help but peek into the small, room with the vending machines where I hid , just to see if anyone discovered my wonderful hiding place. But what I seen was NOT what I was expecting to see....

Louis and Eleanor were in a FULL SNOGING SESSION. I had to clamp my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming. They were in quite a sexual position too... Eleanor's leg was on his hip while he slammed her on the side of a vending machine ... O GOD MY EYES.  

I quickly turned around prepared to run to Liam's room when I ran into something hard. I fell on my butt ( realll graceful Robin ) and looked up to see a confused curly haired boy on the ground. We both looked at each other an erupted into laughter.

I quickly stopped myself and shushed him remembering not to ruin Eleanor and Louis's " moment " .

" What's wrong Robbie? " whispred Harry seeing my scared expression.

I pointed to the small room where Louis and Eleanor were.

" Just don't scream okay? " I whispred. He nodded and peeked in.

His eyes grew wide and he flug himself from the door and backed himself into the wall looking like he'd just seen Liam and Niall naked in the same bed. ( Don't judge me I ship Niam xD )

" What the fuck they like eachother?! " Whispred Harry a bit too loudly.

" Apparently ! " I shot back.

I helped him to his feet sience he was still a bit shook up about what he just saw.

" Where are you headed off to Robbie? " He asked cheerfully.

" Liam texted me saying he really needed to talk to me .. i'd better go , Oh! and don't tell no one about what he just whinesed! "

" Fineee " He whined " But can I at least tease Lou about it later?? "

I thaught for a minute.

" Sure whatever. "

"Mostly everyone is caught by now so just wanna meet in Niall's room for a movie? " Asked Harry.

" Sure i'll bring Liam too. "

And with that we walked away

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------