Chapter 2!

Hello agen people of wattpad!!

Its 6:30am and i can't sleep , what a perfect time to write ;)

I'm gonna try to make this chapter a little longer :D

*Robins POV*

If stares could kill i would have suceasfully murdered my liveing room floor. 

Jessie held my hand so tight i swear it was going to break in two. 

"I-I Got the p-phone call at w-work and i came stright home!" Jessie cried.  

An official looking man sat on my couch o the middle of my liveing room, he wore dark glasses and a tuxedo. Usually i would ask him who he is and why he's in my house , but at this point , i don't really care. 

"It was an explosion at the factory in your parents section. There was no saveing them .... I'm sorry." the man had no emotion in his voice, wich only scared me more. 

I cringed at his words. Jessie was sobbing into my shoulder and i couldnt help but cry too.  

I grabbed onto Jessie and held her tight. I started shakeing and sobbing like mad.  

Where was i going to stay? How can two young girls arrange a funeral of thier parents? What will i do without them......?

*******************************

I heard muffled cryes from down staires. Jessie wanted to tell some of her friends who she works with that she woulnt be back until the funerals over. I still have no idia where i'm going to live.  

I'm 17 so it's illegal for a girl my age to be liveing on her own , plus i don't have a job. I guess i could live with Maggie , but thier family barely has enough money to support Maggie let alone me too.  

I heard foot steps comeing up the staires.  

"Yes thanks so much Liam. Bye "  

Jessie paused at my door for a second before pushing it open. 

" Where will I stay?" i asked not takeing my eyes off the celeing. 

She paused , oh no .... I don't dare to look at her expression.  

" Well sience we have no reletaves and i relise now that i can't lose you or i'll be broken! I have no one else Robin... , so i decided your going to come on tour with me."  

It tolk me a second to process what she just said . Tour?! With One Direction?!?! Nononono!!!  

" No way!! " i said finally looking at my sister. She had bags under her eyes from sleepless nights and her face was tear stained. I proably look the same.  

" I-I can't leave school! Or my friends!"  

" I'm sorry Robin but i need to take you with me! You'll love the crew on tour! We can get your homework e-mailed to you and you can still call and skype your friends!! " jessie said hopefully.  

I didnt say anything. I just stared in disbelief as i felt tears prickle at the corners of my eyes.  

" We leave in the morning so pack as much as you can. Good night " jessie gave me a tight squeeze before turneing to her own room.  

I'm going on tour with one direction ... Oh god.

******************  

I was haveing a peaceful dream until the ringing of my alarm drug me out of it. I glanced at the clock , 3:00AM.... Why am i up the early?  

Then i remembered everything , Jessie , the tour ..... My parents.... 

I felt tears prickle at my eyes as i thaught of the good memories i had with them - there wernt alot acctually. Jessie had a way better relationship with our parents then i did. But im still griveing.  

Why me though?! Why my family? First i lose my sister then my parents and now i have to move away and travel the world with a bunch of star struck teenage boys?! Lifes just not fair! Why do i have to leave my friends?! I'm 17! I can live on my own perfectly fine. I tell you the second i turn 18 i'm finding a new place and starting anew. 

I sneek a peek at the clock 3:20. Crap.  

I spring up from bed and rush to my closet.  

Flustred , i rip random cloths off thier hangers and shove them in my bag , ripping a few in the process. 

I never relised i was crying until i rubbed my face and feel wetness in a thin line down my face.  

I slumped to the ground and began sobing , soon after i heard the door burst open and a pair of arms were wrapped around me , conforting me. 

"Shhhh Shhhh ... Robin everything will be ok " She mumbled. 

After about 20 minutes of crying and more crying , i picked up my suitcase , threw a few more things in and drug it down staires. 

***********************

I leaned my head agenst the seat as i heared the engiene of the plane roar to life. Due to the last minute seating i had to sit on the oposite side of the plane from my sister and next to a fat sweaty guy whos afraid of flying.  

Yuppie.  

" welcome to Air Canada flying ,flight 1800 to London , England. Sit back relax and enjoy the flight! " 

The piolts words rung through my ears. 

Ive alwayse wanted to live in London , but we will be doing one show and then heading to Australia for another few shows. I'm not exited for the traveling. 

I tolk one last glimpse of Canadien soil and slid the cover on the window shut.  

I sighed and leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes praying to fall asleep.  

I poped in my headphones and played some All Time Low. ( there awsome )  

The last thing i heard was the fat guy beside me say a prayer , and something about thinking the plane will crash , before drifting into an unsettling sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Soooo there you goooo!! Chappie 2!!! DUN DUN!!

I tried to make this a tad longer and better cuz i have no writwing skills!! ;D geheheheehhe

DONT WORRY!!! The boys WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Finalllyyyy!!!! WEEHOO!!!

Okii byeeee wattpad people!!