CHAPTA 4 :D

heyooo 

well ihave nothing else to say soo uhh enjoy ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting organised into seat spots , pulling overthree times because Lou saw a pegion , and destroying zayns hair . we FINALLY arrived at the cenema. 

" what film should we see boys?? " 

" TOY STORY!!"

"AVENGERS!"

"TITANIC!"

"LOVE ACCTUALY!"

"FINDING NEMO!" 

they all secreamed at one time so i had no idia who said what. 

" Sorry boys but i dont think any of those are playing... " i stared at the big screen above us examanaing the film titles. 

"WOMAN IN BLACK WOMAN IN BLACK WOMANIN BLACK!!! " 

Harry and Lou were running around the theatre chanting to see woman in blackk.... ooo crap i go totaly nuts when a horror movie comes on. i basicly run and dive for the couch and duck for cover until someone draggs me from the room.

" YES YES YES!! " 

Liam and Zayn joined the chant too - i thaught Liam was the sensible one!!!! 

Wait . whres Niall ...? 

I turn to see one small Irish lad shuffling across the room with his arms FULL of food,. nonon i dont mean a bit of food , that would be an understatement.... 

This child had so much food , he could barely see over it!I swear how does he hold all that.

Before i could even protest agenst the movie and yell at Niall for buying so much food , Mr. Payne over there was buying 6 tickets to , yep ypou guessed it , woman in black. 

"NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!" 

i screamed and ran to Liam crashing into him , causing hm to drop the tickets.

" what?!?!?!!? WHOS DIEING?!!?!!??!" Liam yelled

" I WILL BE IF WE SEE THAT MOVIE!! " 

" It' s ok babe we'll protect you from the scary black woman. " said Lou slinging his arm around my shuoulder. 

"First off Lou it's WOMAN IN BLACK not black woman. and NO WAY IN HGELL AM I SEEING THAT DAMN MOVIE. " 

i was on the verge of  a panic attack. Other than hights , horror movies was high on my list of fears.

"Too bad love!!!" 

All of a sudden i got a mouth full of curls and  was being flipped over someone back and marched into the theatre. 

i heard faint sniccering from behind me.

"NOT FUNNY BOYS." 

i felt Harrys back jiggle as he chuckled agst me.

" Shut up Styles. "

"Sorry love , but your seeing this movie. Weather you like it or not." 

Suddenly Harry set me down  in a seat beside him and the rest of the boys tolk thier seats. Niall sat on the other side of  me and zayn sat beside him , and Lou sat beside Hary and Liam sat beside Lou. 

The lights dieemed and i grabbed Harrys and Nialls hand. 

" i hate you guys i hate you guys i hate yuouu guys." 

i kept on saying that all through out the negining credits. 

Niall put up the arm rest and pulled me close to him , holding me close to his chest... he smells like a GOD. i siriously need someof his cologne. 

" Don't worry babe i got yah , i dont like horror films either."  

his voice sent shivers down my spine , NONONONON  ROBIN STOPPIT. YOU ARE NOT FALLING FOR A CELEBRETY.

i mentally slapped myself and focoused on the movie , wich i immedatly regreted. 

i looked just in time to se three girl commit freaking sucide. WTF?!

I screamed at the top of my loungs like the lady did in the movie who i was assuming her mum , just seeing her three young girls jump from a freakeing window. 

" Shhhh it' s okay  " Niall whispred. Agen with the damn shivers .. 

***************************************************************************

holey crap i cant take this anymore. I JUST CANT. ARGH. 

He just seen a grl die because shes stupid and drank poison , and now hes going back to a creepy house where he just seen a creepy woman dressed in all black. Okay i know i know its not that scary yet but for me , its like waching someone violantly stab a puppy. 

" I have to go " i mumbled to Niall hopping from his arms. 

i ran through the halls of the theatre hearing my name being called behind me . 

i turned to see a beautiful Irish boy running after me. 

"Robin!!! what happened? " he pulled me into his chest as i scilently criend into him.

" i hate scary movies." i mumbled nuzzling furher into his chest.

"Okay let's go home love. " 

We walked to the car me still in his arms .

" Take us home Paul , but comeback for the rest of the boys later. " 

Niall sent a quick text to Liam saying where we were going and soon i felt myslf fall alseep in nialls arms.

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAYY YAYYYY 

sorry for the late update :/ i had a friend who moved awy when i was little here for the weekend so i was with him.

EHEHEHHEEHEEHEHE 

btww on cha[ter 3 , i never nodiced but there was a huge space at the end.. i have no idia why it was just there , 

SO PLEASE IGNORE. TANKS. :D

KAY BYEEE BABEZZ , ITSATING.