CHAPTA 6 :D

I FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET CHAPPIE 6 BACK YES!!! okay so the authors note below might not make sense because it was written days ago but yah know ENJOYYY 

~~~~~~~~~~

AHHH HAPPY #1DVDPARTAYY!! ok yeah that not the acctual hastag BUT YEAH THAT WAS TOADY.

sadlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i couldnt particapate cuz of the time change i would be in school but i will be getting the dvd tomarow and waching it with myy friendd who also misse it xD

SO DID ANY OF YOUSS PARTICAPATE?! DID U GET FALLOWED?? RETWEETED? PRIZES?!!? TELL MEE MORE :D 

ehe im sound like a stalker but ANYHOO ON WARDS WITH THE CHAPTER!!! 

and btw this might be on the short side too cuz im being lazy :3 ALSO YOU PEOPLE SHOULD TELL ME HOW TO PUT LITTLE PICTURES IN THE MIDIA THINGY CUZ IDK HOW TO DO THAT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I dare you to kiss Harry. " 

I swear Harrys eyes were going to pop out of his freakeing head. 

" COME HERE BOOBEAR!! " Lou held out his arms running over to Harry planting a long kiss on his cheek. 

" no no no , on THE LIPS " Niall smirked. 

" Fuck it . " Harry sighed , grabbed the collar of Lous shirt and crash his lips into the older boy's.

Niall and Zayn cheered while Liam fell over in laughter.

oh these boys.

Once they pulled apart Harrys cheekes flamed red , aweee Hazza's embarassed!!

" You taste like carrots  . " Said Harry with a discusted look on his face.

" You a good kisser Haz " Louis ruffled his curls and returned to his seat and plopped down next to Liam.

Harry quickley shook his curls and they once again turned into prefection in 5 seconds.

I hate how guys can do that! 

"ALL DONEE!!" cheered Niall untangling his fingers from my hair.

He had been pulling at my hair for about 10 minutes now.

My hand flew to the back of my head expecting the worst ... but i just felt a normal brade.. how the hell did Niall learn to do that?!!??!

I hoped up from my seat on Nialls lap and ran to the bathroom ...... 

My hair acctually looked .. amazing!! holey crap.Mr Horan has some skill in the braideing departament... 

I walked back out to the circle still  in shock about the prefection on the back of my head. 

" Likeeee it?? " Niall asked.

" Yeah it's acctually amazing! Where did you learn to do this?! " i asked still in complete shock.

" i used to braid my little cousin's hair all the time back in Ireland , and over time i guess i got better." He shrugged.

" Wow bro.. skill .... " Said Harry pokeing at my hair.

" okay letss continue! " Said Lou clapping his hands togather. \

"WAIT!!" Zayn screamed. 

" WHAT IS IT NOW BOY?!!?" I shouted.

" I have some friends, who are girls ,  i would like to invite to this lovelay party!! You'll love em!! " He squeeked. 

"YES!! i would like to have some more girls here. " i smirked.