CHAPTERRR 5!! AWAKE THE IRISHMAN!

HEYO MY LOVELY PEOPLE!

i know i know i said i would update last night BUT  i was sick at felt like poo sooooo ill mske this one extra long xD 

PLUS IM SUPER EXITED TO ANNOUNCE @1DOnlyYou agreed to be Robin in the cast yay!!  

this ones dedacated to you!!!!!!! :Dandd as i promised i will try my best t omake this one longgg because i have 40 reads wich IS AMAZING!!! LIKE HOLAY CRAP!! 

AND I NOW HAVE TWO FANS!! *DIES* 

NOWWWWWW I NEED SOMEONE FOR JESSIE AS A CAST MEMBERRRR HMMMM ... i think i might use danielle acctually .. cuz of the whole best couple in the whole freaking world other than lou and eleanor .. IM SO SMART 

AHH I MADE THAT BIG!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHHA

crap i dont know how to turn that small agen... DAMNIT.

WELLL YEAH IGORE HE BIG ASS LETTERS UP THERE^^ ENJOYY YOUR LONG ASS CHAPPIE!! XX

ps : im gonna try and make this chapter funny and not sad and depressing like all the others xD 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*robins POV*

" WHREEEEE HOMEEEEEE !!! "

four obnoxious british accents rung through my ears. 

The first thing i regestered was that i was not in my comfy bed , as a matter of fact i was on a lumpy couch in a crappy hotel room in someones arms..... 

then u remebered where i was ... Niall ... OMIGOD. 

" OHH SHH TAKE A PIC HAZZA BEAR!! PUT IT ON TWITTER!! " 

" SHUT UP LOU YOU SICK AT WHISPERING! " 

I seen a flash and i peeled my eyes open to see four boys giggling like school girls around harrys phone.

" What the helll boys..?" i muttered into Nialls chest . 

" TIMEE TO WAKEE UPPPPPP !!" they choursed

i unreped myself from Niall and stumbled over to where all the boys sat in a cercle with a bottle in the middle . 

" OH OK NONONOONONO I AM NOT PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE BEING THE ONLY GIRL OKAY NO. " 

don't get me wrong , i LOVE spin the bottle with all my heart , but not with One Direction , and im not going to be the only girl.

" Clam downlove its truth or dare with a bottle not spin the bottle ." Liam sighed.

" WHERE IS THE IRISHMAN." Goodness Lou shouts alot! 

" Still asleep " i said wishing i was also still asleep.

i glanced at the clock , 2AM?!?!!? 

"BOYS!! The movie ened at 10om and its 2am , WHERE HAVE YOU BOYS BEEN?! " i shouted.

What could 4 famous boys have done in London for 4 hours?! 

" Welllllllllllllllllllllllllll we went bowling! " Zayn chripped. 

" And Lou broke the bowling sweeper thingy. " Said Liam shooting Louis a glare.

Louis just gave his usually goofy smile.

" I HAVE AN IDIA !!! " Harry stood up and motionned us to fallow him to his room. 

We creped into the hotel hallway , tip toeing to the Larry room.

Well WE all tiptoed , Lou flailed his arms and quacked like a duck. 

He was so loud , an old fat wrinkley lady in a bath robe came shuffling out of her room.